• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini/Club Questions

jnknzz

Shankopotamus
Are clubs/minis/machine-mades more or less susceptible to beetle outbreaks? Do they have the same chance?

How do you check for beetles or mold without opening every single pack of 5?

Can you freeze these, being in 5-packs? Will there be any difference in freezing procedure for the paper box?

As you can tell, it's my first experience with these little guys (search wasn't much help). TIA for the help guys!

Derek

Are clubs/minis/machine-mades more or less susceptible to beetle outbreaks? Do they have the same chance?

Can you freeze these, being in 5-packs? Will there be any difference in freezing procedure for the paper box?

As you can tell, it's my first experience with these little guys (search wasn't much help). TIA for the help guys!

Derek

derek-

the minis and the clubs are packed in 20s (with the exception of the monte minis, which also come in wood boxes of 50). the puritos and chicos come in boxes of 5.

we have never had an issue hear in the shop and i have never heard of any beetles in the sealed packages.

cheers
drew p

Derek

derek-

the minis and the clubs are packed in 20s (with the exception of the monte minis, which also come in wood boxes of 50). the puritos and chicos come in boxes of 5.

we have never had an issue hear in the shop and i have never heard of any beetles in the sealed packages.

cheers
drew p

And the RyJ also come in 50. Just got a box.

I'm just making sure I don't need to open a couple dozen 20-packs (clubs) and just as many 5-packs (puritos) "for inspection." Has anyone had mini-misadventures? Or are they a safer bet since they are in sealed packs? :blush:

Derek

I've been smoking minis, clubs, chicos, puritos for years with nary a problem and I don't freeze.

+1.

I've had several boxes of Cohiba Clubs and I've never encountered any issue with them.