• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini-Herf March 18th Cancelled

Diesel Grinch

I have Neal's pants.
March 18.

On the above date I'll be at the Cigar Emporium at 607 Ridge Road, Lyndhurst, NJ 07071-3205 #(201) 438-8760‎ from 5 PM until 8 PM or so. Nice small shop. The owners and regulars are a great bunch. Very out going. Decent selection & prices on cigars.

Just seeing if anyone wants to meet up for a smoke.

DG

See post 6 for reason why.

March 18.

On the above date I'll be at the Cigar Emporium at 607 Ridge Road, Lyndhurst, NJ 07071-3205 #(201) 438-8760‎ from 5 PM until 8 PM or so. Nice small shop. The owners and regulars are a great bunch. Very out going. Decent selection & prices on cigars.

Just seeing if anyone wants to meet up for a smoke.

DG

Please clarify, 'Very out going.'?

I mean, you have Neal's pants already!!

If I can get out of work on time DG, I'd love to hook up. I work abot 20 minutes away but sometimes don't leave the office until 7:30pm. I'll do my best.

Gary I would create a linky for you to something that is very out going too, but I'm at work.

Scott let me know as we get closer. I think I can be persuaded to hang out longer.

DG

Gary I would create a linky for you to something that is very out going too, but I'm at work.

Scott let me know as we get closer. I think I can be persuaded to hang out longer.

DG

I'll twist your arm a bit if needed.

Scott,

Last night I get home and start to write on the calender that I will be out March 18 for the night. My 8 year daughter comes over and starts to watch me. Right when I'm done she ask me a question, "Daddy you will be home by 7 pm? right?" I look down into her eyes and ask why? "That's when my class concert starts." I smile and say, "Yes honey I'll be home in time."

Looks like my night was already book. Sorry getting your hopes up.

DG

Scott,

Last night I get home and start to write on the calender that I will be out March 18 for the night. My 8 year daughter comes over and starts to watch me. Right when I'm done she ask me a question, "Daddy you will be home by 7 pm? right?" I look down into her eyes and ask why? "That's when my class concert starts." I smile and say, "Yes honey I'll be home in time."

DG

No sweat man, you have something way more important going on. Go enjoy your little one's concert. I'll drag you to Jack's soon anyway

Scott,

DG
Way to go Chris!

Now do that 100 more times and you're a tried and true Daddy!

Enjoy the concert bro...and take a lot of pictures. Those are precious moments for sure.

PS: can we smoke cigars at the school during the concert?...let's move it there.... :laugh: