• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miniest herf

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
I took my wife down to Key West for the Valentines weekend. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. We had lots of time to sit on our butts, wander around town and enjoy lots of good food. It's sooo hard living in South Florida and being able to enjoy the subtropical weather anytime we want...sorry, had to rub it in for those of you reading this with a few inches of snow outside :p we've been there many times so there wasn't anything in particular we "had to see". Fortunately Holly was pretty good about letting me wander around most of the cigar shops and buy a few things. The weekend ended with Emo and his wife graciously inviting us to their house for a cigar and some good converstation. Thanks Emo :thumbs:

BTW....watch your back Emo, I'll be looking to pay you back for the nice sticks :sneaky:

gatorsmg said:
I took my wife down to Key West for the Valentines weekend. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. We had lots of time to sit on our butts, wander around town and enjoy lots of good food. It's sooo hard living in South Florida and being able to enjoy the subtropical weather anytime we want...sorry, had to rub it in for those of you reading this with a few inches of snow outside :p we've been there many times so there wasn't anything in particular we "had to see". Fortunately Holly was pretty good about letting me wander around most of the cigar shops and buy a few things. The weekend ended with Emo and his wife graciously inviting us to their house for a cigar and some good converstation. Thanks Emo :thumbs:

BTW....watch your back Emo, I'll be looking to pay you back for the nice sticks :sneaky:
The pleasure was ours Scott. Don't send me cigars though. We are Even Steven. Anything you want to send to me, just send it off as a bomb to some unsuspecting fella.

Emo