• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Minneapolis/St. Paul Herf?

opusxfiles

Smoke Shackin'
Hey all.

I'm back in the Minneapolis area for a week or so, and I'm looking for a possible herf. Last year, I was at the beef and boli herf, and that was unreal. I know there are guys around here who like to smoke it up, so let me know if anyone is interested in a herf. I have some guys here at grad school with me that are cool and would join us if we wanted.

Maybe stogies on grand? Somewhere else?

let me know.

Rob

There's a group of guys down there that get together each Thursday. Swifty, simmsboard, siriusstoogie, and tsmckenney are the guys to get a hold of. I think they meet at The Golden Leaf on Hennepin, but I"m not 100% sure. The last time I was at Stogies with more than about three other guys it was so smoky in there I could barely see my hand in front of my face.

Have fun!

You are right about Stogies...It gets smokey in a hurry!

Since I'm not from here, it's the only shop I know. I just looked up the Golden Leaf, so maybe I'll try to head over there. Thanks for the advice!

Rob

we'll be at the golden leaf tonight (7-ish). back room (of course). it's just a crying shame that yesterday isn't today. 75, sunny, and just a touch breezy. Today, rain. We could have sat outside at Al's watching the kickballers drop their popcorn baskets in their Catholic schoolgirl uniforms.

Think I'm kidding???~!@#@?

I've got a camera phone now.... :cool:

We'll be looking out for ya.

Mick

Another top-notch BM is in Maple Grove if you are in the area or looking for HTF stuff. Called Tobacco Grove on EagleBlvd (? where all the shops are in arborlake). Jeff, Joel, and Cole are all good guys that know pretty much everything. Lots of good, HTF sticks and accessories.

Another top-notch BM is in Maple Grove if you are in the area or looking for HTF stuff. Called Tobacco Grove on EagleBlvd (? where all the shops are in arborlake). Jeff, Joel, and Cole are all good guys that know pretty much everything. Lots of good, HTF sticks and accessories.

Tobacco Grove is the shit. No doubt. If they didn't close at 8 we would kick it there more often. Good people, great humidor, beautiful lounge. But again, they close at 8.

we'll be at the golden leaf tonight (7-ish). back room (of course). it's just a crying shame that yesterday isn't today. 75, sunny, and just a touch breezy. Today, rain. We could have sat outside at Al's watching the kickballers drop their popcorn baskets in their Catholic schoolgirl uniforms.

Think I'm kidding???~!@#@?

I've got a camera phone now.... :cool:

We'll be looking out for ya.

Mick

Awesome.

I've got a school function here at the University till 8-ish, but I'll try to get there quickly after that. Hopefully, you guys will still be there.

Rob

Golden Leaf in Uptown Mlps. is the one we go... just to be clear since they just opened a second store in St Paul. Hope to see ya tonight Rob.

What's the best way to get there? I stay right downtown, near the river. I'm not far from the 35 bridge that fell. I know I can come up through the center of town, but is there a better way?