• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Missing cigar

vewyphishy

The Original Smoking Fish
So I was on my way to the local sports bar tonight to watch the NBA playoffs. I brought with me a Ramon Allones 898 Varnished to smoke. I've been looking forward to torching this cigar for quite some time. As I left my house, I decided to swing by my other house to check on some yard work. When I got there, I step out of my car... when I realized, I still had my cigar in my hand. I put it in my pocket temporarily while I inspected the yard. I walk around the front yard and the back as well. Everything looked good, so I got back in my car.

I reached into my pocket for the cigar... and it was gone.

I backtrack all my steps... front yard... backyard... inside the house... inside the car... THREE TIMES.

Gone. MIA. If you find it, please let me know. Reward if found. :lookup:

It's hanging out with the Opus I lost in my car accident. I just KNOW it.

gawntrail said:
Hans the Porsche Fixer and Paco the Yard Dog have a scam going :D
LOL, now there is my Laugh for the day :p Thanks GT, I needed that :thumbs:

My wife saw on blow off the roof of a car, so she brought it home. LaFinca,,, tasted nasty ! ???

Beefcube said:
My wife saw on blow off the roof of a car, so she brought it home. LaFinca,,, tasted nasty ! ???
OK, this has to stop, TWO laughs in the same day is too much for a Grump like me. That is TFF BC :p