• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mississippi v. Tennessee

Rodrigo de Jerez

I get to give myself a title?
Hey Guys,

I really want to watch the game tomorrow but the only way I can do that is via the CBS online stream. Unfortunately, I'm busy during game time and I don't know of any way to capture a live online video feed. Does anybody have a remedy for my problem?

-Mark

I can DVR it and try to burn to DVD and send it to you, if you can't find another suitable alternative. I've never tried to burn CBS though so I'm not 100% sure about this. Also, go to hell Ole Miss.

Wow! Lotsa good football yesterday!! Alabama/Miss State, GA/Auburn, FL/SC, TN/Ole Miss...I was quite happy overall!! And quite unimpressed with the way Florida played SC.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Melly

Overall, Saturday was a fine day for football. The Tennessee loss brought many of our shortcomings into plain view. Our current coaching staff needs more experience with handling off the field issues. I think some of our, cough, extracurricular activities really affected the mindset of our team. Missing Jackson also limited what we could do on defense. Other than that, I think many of our problems are Fulmer related. The talent level at Tennessee took a dive under our ol' Coach. The biggest talent disparity was in the trenches. Our o-line features two undersized walk-ons, enough said.

Oh, Coach O recruited a lot of great talent to Ole Miss. Good thing he's with us now. Let's just take care of Kentucky and Vandy. It'll be interesting to see how we react after getting ripped.

-Mark

PS. And hey, I think Pete Carroll only won six games his first year at USC...

I won some money on Ole Miss on Saturday. It was like free money betting on Ole Miss!

I got most of the game recorded if you need it.
I hope LSU has Jefferson back on Saturday. We barely beat La Tech., but I'll be disguesed int he Ole Piss student section for the game this week.

Geaux Tigers!

I won some money on Ole Miss on Saturday. It was like free money betting on Ole Miss!

Ok, so TN has only won 12 of the last 13 against Ole Miss. Once Orgeron's recruits are out of there, Ole Miss will fall flat on its face again.

-Mark

My post was not meant as an insult to your team, just that it was an easy line to pick. Otherwise I wouldn't have even cared about this game, I'm a Mizzou fan.

Ok, so TN has only won 12 of the last 13 against Ole Miss. Once Orgeron's recruits are out of there, Ole Miss will fall flat on its face again.

-Mark

My post was not meant as an insult to your team, just that it was an easy line to pick. Otherwise I wouldn't have even cared about this game, I'm a Mizzou fan.

I have thicker skin than that! You're post was absolutely fine. I just responded with a direct thought, that's all.

We can be friends, k? :)

-Mark