• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mitchell Report

MoeCizlak

Built for comfort
This afternoon, the report on steroids in baseball will be released today. According to the report it will name substantial names. I'm interested in seeing the fallout from the list being revealed.

Link

I'm pretty nervous. If my name comes up I'm going to be pissed!

ESPN says Roger Clemens and Andy Pettite are on the list. This is going to completly shake up the MLB.....

After 2:00 PM eastern time.

The proverbial shit is about to hit the fan! If this doesn't shake MLB to the core it will be a sad statement of what our sports markets have come to! :angry:

I remember when living in Sweden not being able to get any of the scores due to the players strike. Pissed me off to no end because that was my only attachment to home while there. Perhaps time to walk away as a fan? We shall see.

We are going to have a lot of embarassed people out there, players, managers and owners. Quite honestly this will not affect the game in the least bit. We all will continue to go to the games and support our teams!

We are going to have a lot of embarassed people out there, players, managers and owners. Quite honestly this will not affect the game in the least bit. We all will continue to go to the games and support our teams!

Like lambs to the slaughter! So sad, so sad but true.........

Quite honestly this will not affect the game in the least bit. We all will continue to go to the games and support our teams!

i strongly disagree. this will be a huge black eye for baseball, even bigger than the strike gave them.

Quite honestly this will not affect the game in the least bit. We all will continue to go to the games and support our teams!

i strongly disagree. this will be a huge black eye for baseball, even bigger than the strike gave them.

Oh, I agree it is a huge black eye and I also think that there will be a page in the record books that states that all stats between say 1990 and 2010 are all subject to the steroid era.

Black eye or not we have all known this was going on for years and we continued to go to games and that won't change. The only way to make them change is hit them in the wallets and I don't know that that will ever happen.

Petite and Clemens. No surprise about Clemens, but since they were both attached at the hip, maybe they were sharing some bodily fluids...

for those intrested, here's a link to the stream from my local radio station that will carry it live.

link

Some of the leaked names. OUCH some biggies on there. Some im not shocked at all.

more names!

Manny Alexander

#
Rick Ankiel

#
Jeff Bagwell

#
Barry Bonds

#
Aaron Boone

#
Rafael Bettancourt

#
Bret Boone

#
Milton Bradley

#
David Bell

#
Dante Bichette

#
Albert Belle

#
Paul Byrd

#
Wil Cordero

#
Ken Caminiti

#
Mike Cameron

#
Ramon Castro

#
Jose Canseco

#
Ozzie Canseco

#
Roger Clemens

#
Paxton Crawford

#
Wilson Delgado

#
Lenny Dykstra

#
Johnny Damon

#
Carl Everett

#
Kyle Farnsworth

#
Ryan Franklin

#
Troy Glaus

#
Rich Garces

#
Jason Grimsley

#
Juan Gonzalez

#
Eric Gagne

#
Nomar Garciaparra

#
Jason Giambi

#
Jeremy Giambi

#
Jose Guillen

#
Jay Gibbons

#
Juan Gonzalez

#
Clay Hensley

#
Jerry Hairston

#
Felix Heredia, Jr.

#
Darren Holmes

#
Wally Joyner

#
Darryl Kile

#
Matt Lawton

#
Raul Mondesi

#
Mark McGwire

#
Guillermo Mota

#
Robert Machado

#
Damian Moss

#
Abraham Nunez

#
Trot Nixon

#
Jose Offerman

#
Andy Pettitte

#
Mark Prior

#
Neifi Perez

#
Rafael Palmiero

#
Albert Pujols

#
Brian Roberts

#
Juan Rincon

#
John Rocker

#
Pudge Rodriguez

#
Sammy Sosa

#
Scott Sc hoenweiis

#
David Segui

#
Alex Sanchez

#
Gary Sheffield

#
Miguel Tejada

#
Julian Tavarez

#
Fernando Tatis

#
Maurice Vaughn

#
Jason Varitek

#
Ismael Valdez

#
Matt Williams

#
Kerry Wood

Wow, these stuck out in my mind:

Nomar Garciaparra
Mark Prior
Kerry Wood

Petite and Clemens. No surprise about Clemens, but since they were both attached at the hip, maybe they were sharing some bodily fluids...

I see a disturbing trend with you breaking things down to homosexuality ???

The question I have been asking for a while but have not heard an answer to:

Why did the government get a hard-on for the MLB while the NFL and NBA are filled with thugs, murderers, and abusers of society?