• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MNF 12/4/2006

Apathy78

The Carolina Panthers blow yet another Fourth Quarter lead last night, this time to the Eagles.

Jake Delhomme throws another Fourth Quarter game ending Interception in the opposing end zone. Carolina could have chose to call a simple running play, then kick the game tying Field Goal and head to Overtime. However Mr. Delhomme and the Offensive Coordinator had other ideas. Seeing Jake throw up a prayer (For no good reason) that landed in the waiting arms of the Defensive Back, again, just makes me sick.
The Panthers have led in the Fourth Quarter of every game with the exception of week one and have a 6 – 6 record to show for it. Luckily for them, the rest of the NFC is not doing so well either. After the game last night, the Giants, Eagles, Falcons and the Panthers are all 6 – 6.
Now the Panthers get to face the Giants next week in a critical NFC match up. Oh boy, I can’t wait to see who chokes that game away. The Giants and all of there Personal Fouls for Head butting, hitting out of bounds ect. Or the Panthers ridicules play calling and lack of execution. What a game that will be.

What a waste of talent so far this season being displayed by the Panthers.

Only way I win the division in one of my ff league's is if he throws the int. I was up by .15 pts - he had the kicker from Carolina - Damn I needed a drink after pulling that W in.

I feel your pain. I had Carolina in a teaser +3.

LOOOOOOSER. :laugh:

Now you know what it's like to be a PACKER Fan....except we don't put down our team.....we stick with 'em.

I still remember the "UN-Glory" days when Lynn Dickey played QB and Bart Starr was the coach....or was it Dan Devine?

I'm Green & Gold; regardless of how many times they Snatch "Defeat" from the Jaws of "Victory" :laugh: :laugh:

Trust me I’m still sticking with them...It’s been a frustrating year so far as they have a good team, they’re just not playing up to there potential.

I'm Green & Gold; regardless of how many times they Snatch "Defeat" from the Jaws of "Victory"
:laugh: LMAO :laugh: