• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MNF: Skins vs Steelers

stevehawk

'Member? C'mon you 'member!
Anyone up for a straight up bet on this game? Cookie are you my huckleberry for this one?

OK, but you are the last one I will take sticks from when my Steelers win. :sign:

OK, but you are the last one I will take sticks from when my Steelers win. :sign:

LOL..you're on!

By the way, as a Ravens fan I had to think about who I would prefer to see lose this game. :sign:

You want 2 bets?

No thanks, just the one here is enough. I've got another at the local shop.

Rob, I knew I could count on you for this one. Steeleers/Skins -- should be a good game!

Go Skins! :thumbs:

Ill be at the game tonight. Look for a sign saying. ESPN. (E)at (S)leep Cigar(P)ass (N)ation. :thumbs:

David

Ill be at the game tonight. Look for a sign saying. ESPN. (E)at (S)leep Cigar(P)ass (N)ation. :thumbs:

David

You would have a better chance of being on TV if you had a girl with tits like your avatar next to you. :laugh:

Have fun at the game.

GO STEELERS!!!!!

I'm not a betting man, but I live in the metro DC area, I'm horny for Zorny, and take this!

redskins_clicks.jpg

I'm not a betting man, but I live in the metro DC area, I'm horny for Zorny, and take this!

redskins_clicks.jpg

Thats nice, But while redskins fans are looking at their cheerleaders it will be because James Harrison "Mr Monday night" is putting a lickin on Jason Campbell. Just like this>>>>
610x.jpg

redskins_clicks.jpg

Thats nice, But while redskins fans are looking at their cheerleaders it will be because James Harrison "Mr Monday night" is putting a lickin on Jason Campbell. Just like this>>>>
610x.jpg

SO???? DID YOUR GUYS WIN FRIDAY????

~ t

redskins_clicks.jpg

HEY JAY - DID HER LEFT TIT BOUNCE UP AND HIT HER IN THE EYE - LOOKS KINDA SWOLLEN????

No I think I know what happen. James Harrison was beating her while she was preforming the motorboat. :whistling: . If you know the Steelers you will understand. :laugh:

That was one of the most impressive defensive games I have seen in a while!

23 - 6 and we spotted them the 6!

Yeah baby!

That was one of the most impressive defensive games I have seen in a while!

23 - 6 and we spotted them the 6!

Yeah baby!
Good Call Sir!!!

I came out two cigars ahead in that game! Whoo hoo! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: And one is one of my favorite cigars! Yum yum! :cool:

No thanks, just the one here is enough. I've got another at the local shop.
Like takin candy from a baby! LOL

It was a rough game for a Skins fan. Although the cheerleader helps a little bit.

You guys are lucky you don't have to pay double after that beating.

I thought you had a running game. :sign:

Total domination by the Steeler nation. Did you notice all the Steeler fans?

So who wins the election based on our win?