• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MOKI... holy crap!

thejollyco

The Jolly Company
I had no idea until I inspected the logo closely in Escape Velocity Nova that it's YOUR COMPANY!!!!!

holy crap how small this world is. I mean wow. I have been playing escape velocity for a little while now, and it's really frickin addictive. Mad props to your team and everything, cause that game is awesome.

I just wanted to say how small the world is... and possibly mooch a registry key off you :D.

I was disappointed that i was forced into slavery tho. Sigh.

Same thing happened to me.....

I was searching the Apple web site for "widgets" for my new laptop and I see a name I recognize on one of the coolest widgets..... yup, It was Andrew

Moki's got some company :thumbs:

thejollyco said:
I had no idea until I inspected the logo closely in Escape Velocity Nova that it's YOUR COMPANY!!!!!
[snapback]238301[/snapback]​

haha. Took you long enough. ;)

BkCloud114 said:
Same thing happened to me.....

I was searching the Apple web site for "widgets" for my new laptop and I see a name I recognize on one of the coolest widgets..... yup, It was Andrew
[snapback]238320[/snapback]​

We're about to release an update to EasyEnvelopes too (it's a free product folks, I'm not shilling).... should be tomorrow, FYI. Linkage...

Moki, are you the same Moki that play(ed) on the Shattered Hand server in World of Warcraft?

Nobel said:
Moki, are you the same Moki that play(ed) on the Shattered Hand server in World of Warcraft?
[snapback]238545[/snapback]​

Nope.

That's an awesome widget, it'll be interesting to see if it takes off.

Um... not that it wouldn't. I just say that because I've never been one to print my envelopes on the printer. (I was shown how to do it in Word WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in the day, but it was cumbersome, so I never bothered.)

And yeah, lookin' at the software logo, I recognized it instantly as a company whose product I've used several times in the past, mostly on video games. Did you do any work on American McGee's Alice, perchance? I could be making up details now, though.

This message brought to you by OutlawD's girlfriend who should probably get her own stupid name.

OutlawD said:
That's an awesome widget, it'll be interesting to see if it takes off.

Um... not that it wouldn't. I just say that because I've never been one to print my envelopes on the printer. (I was shown how to do it in Word WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in the day, but it was cumbersome, so I never bothered.)
[snapback]238656[/snapback]​

Well, that's why we made EasyEnvelopes... so it would be easy to do. :) It's been a very popular widget... it's free, so we don't get anything out of it, but it's nice to see a lot of people using it and enjoying it. Version 1.0.1 is out now, btw. Just finished releasing it.

yeah, as soon as I get 10.4 I'll be getting widgets like mad. I had a program a couple years ago that was all widgets, which I seem to recall where Apple got the idea in the first place.

Even if it doesn't get you $$$, it does get name recognition and, if its totally awesome, a good association with the name.

Hi Moki,

I was a big fan of Bubble Trouble and Escape Velocity back in my Apple days. I think I even registered them, too! ;) Just wondering, any chance of ever seeing BT ported to Windows?

Nice Fuente collection, by the way.

SteveD.
b8f49505.gif

Holy crap. Thats awesome. I always see Moki and think "Opus X expert" because seems like back in the day on CW, I saw a post you made with all the different Opus X and you had some crazy one..and your pictures of the factory.

--Josh

sduke said:
Hi Moki,

I was a big fan of Bubble Trouble and Escape Velocity back in my Apple days. I think I even registered them, too! ;) Just wondering, any chance of ever seeing BT ported to Windows?
[snapback]239141[/snapback]​

I don't think so -- but some of our games have been ported to Windows, include Escape Velocity: Nova:

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/winall.html