• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moki Tricked my Truck!

CalixEros

Big Building Builder
Well I haven't been around much lately, and the truth is I'm a truck driver who's always on the road. My ol' truck is a beater and parts and pieces are always fallin' off when I'm drivin' a double nickel down the road. Luckily I got plenty of duct tape to hold things together. Well my luck changed! Moki and his friends in the Chrome Shop Mafia, with help from Country Music Television's Trick my Truck show, fixed up my rig!

In case you don't know the TV show, here's a flyer.
TMTposterre.jpg

For those of you that don't know him, Moki's the second one in from the left. Thanks again buddy!
csm2.jpg

Moki again on the left and I believe the guy on the right is his buddy Chin!
csm1.jpg

I'm not sure what to make of this. I know moki and that ain't him. ???

Here is a link to the show. Those guys do some great work and Ryno does awesome paint jobs.

So, C.B.'s name is Moki? Have they said when the show will air?

AVB, you don't think he could be Moki's twin brother? I saw a couple episodes last night when I got home from work and they do some sweet work, particularly the paint jobs...

I don't think so but don't let me stop you from thinking it.

AVB, you don't think he could be Moki's twin brother? I saw a couple episodes last night when I got home from work and they do some sweet work, particularly the paint jobs...

Visions of Moki danced through his head....

......'tis the season!

:laugh:

I work for a trucking company...I love "Trick My Truck"...congrats! What's your truck's theme?

Melly

I work for a trucking company...I love "Trick My Truck"...congrats! What's your truck's theme?

Melly

Melly's hoping your truck's theme has something to do with leather and whips. :laugh: Just lie to her and tell her it does. :p

CC, you are becoming a bad boy...do I need to deal out the punishment?? :cool:

Melly