• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moki will want this!

Scott1966

If you think that the Millenium was hard to get...just look at the latest issue of Cigar Aficionado - pages 181 - 184. They show some pictures of commercially unavailable cigars such as Opus X's made with 4 tobacco wrapper leaves from Candela to Maduro made with the barber shop swirls like the BTL. They look amazing! the swirls are Brown, Dark Brown, and Green.

Also they have some Opus Xs shaped like baseball bats - really cool. If anyone can get them, it would Andrew. :D

Scott1966 said:
Also they have some Opus Xs shaped like baseball bats - really cool. If anyone can get them, it would Andrew. :D
I highly doubt that. To get those, you'd need connections in the business. I have none. There are plenty of people here who have many more contacts in the industry than I do, so hopefully they will get some, and we can start groveling to them. ;)

vewyphishy said:
Money is the only connection you'll ever need... :)
Well, I'm not sure that's true -- especially for items like this that aren't sold to the public.

Anyway, i have no money now -- spent it on some box of dead leaves. :)

Here are some unreleased Fuente cigars from their CFC 2002 (Cigar Family Celebration). They hold this event annually in Tampa as a way to get to know and meet CFers and thank them for their support. Carlos Sr., Carlito, Cynthia and the Newman Family all participate in the event and a lot of unreleased and one-of-a-kind Fuentes make their debut... here's an example....

L_Unreleased1.jpg

L_Unreleased2.jpg

L_Unreleased3.jpg

L_Unreleased4.jpg

L_Unreleased5.jpg

L_Unreleased6.jpg

L_DSCF0248.jpg

Aloha,

Wade

Never could get enough of those pics!!!!!

Moki, all you need then to grab these smokes is a TON of $$$$

But hey, It's all for a good cause too, they have a charity that I believe many of the proceeds go to.

:thumbs:

Phil

Wade my bruddah, you are the man! What awesome photos. An Opus X Culebras :0 And the baseball bat is too cool :thumbs:

They are too pretty. I'd just sit on them forever and never get to smoke it

Phil said:
Moki, all you need then to grab these smokes is a TON of $$$$

But hey, It's all for a good cause too, they have a charity that I believe many of the proceeds go to.
Define "tons of money"?

And is there any audited report of where the money goes for this charity?

Tons = as in a LOT, loads of it, exorbinent amounts. See HOARDS; 2,000 LB's of it or more.

LMAO, some of these actions get into the high thousands. FOR JUST ONE CIGAR!!! People do however start throwing in a bit of extras after a while. Bidding wars are REDICULOUS over there. I am very sure that the $$$ goes to charity, that is why they set up the whole CFCF Family Chartiy.

I am sure if you head over to the site there would be more info.

Hell I am allready saving up for next year and hopefully I can grab one or two of them actions they have.

Phil

Phil said:
I am sure if you head over to the site there would be more info.

Hell I am allready saving up for next year and hopefully I can grab one or two of them actions they have.
Do you have a url for this web site? I'm curious.

Bruddah Moki,

It's www.cigarfamily.com and cigars like the ones pictured above are auctioned off at the CFCF Auction (Cigar Family Charitable Foundation). Go to the site, register and jump into the action.

I'm not sure when the auction will be this year but you can easily find out about it through the threads in the forums they have. You'll see a lot of familiar names over at CF including me.

Aloha,

Wade