• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Monday Night

theHatguy

cookie_1978 is going to be in town for a couple of days. Anyone want to meet us for a cigar Monday around 7pm. I was thinking about Shelly's Back Room (DC)or the bar in Landesdown(can't remember the name, but a GREAT place to have a smoke)

What, you can't get any action from the Herf thread so you gotta post it here as well? Admit it, bro... no one wants to smoke a cigar with you. :laugh:

come on guys - I know there are several of you down in that area - I don't want to have to buy hatguys drinks all night :laugh:

What, you can't get any action from the Herf thread so you gotta post it here as well? Admit it, bro... no one wants to smoke a cigar with you. :laugh:

Aren't you suppost to be at the gym :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have a bunch of folks wanting to smoke with me. The problem is with all my "friends" is they never bring cigars. So I thought if I got new friends I wouldn't have to supply the smokes. :sign:

Hell I guess I was wrong again. :whistling:

And stop thread jacking AssHat ;)

Dennis. I won't be in the area, but you might PM/email Jingles. Hell, he needs to get out of the house a little more often anyway. Tell him I said he has to go. No, better yet, I'll email him and tell him he has to go. :p

...or the bar in Landesdown(can't remember the name, but a GREAT place to have a smoke)

Stonewalls at Lansdowne - I love that place and live like 5 minutes from there :thumbs:

~Mark

That's the place. You want to meet us there? Say around 7pm? I have been there twice and can't wait to go again. Maybe we can talk a couple of others into coming.

Dennis, I won't be able to make this one.
I will be working nights next week, starting at 2am and off at noon. Yuck
Our group is helping out with network code upgrades.
The only advantage is that it will be four 10 hour days.

Dennis, I won't be able to make this one.
I will be working nights next week, starting at 2am and off at noon. Yuck
Our group is helping out with network code upgrades.
The only advantage is that it will be four 10 hour days.

Carl,
We can have you out of the bar by say 1:15ish. Plenty of time to get to work. :D

That's the place. You want to meet us there? Say around 7pm? I have been there twice and can't wait to go again. Maybe we can talk a couple of others into coming.

I'd be up for that, although 7:00 is a little late for me (I get up at 4:00 and usually work until 8 or 9 at night with Cigarmony.com & Humidi-Puck stuff).

I'd at least swing by to introduce myself :thumbs: and maybe a PC :p

~Mark

And we will only serve you Vodka - that way they won't be able to smell it on you. :laugh: -

Okay guys, looks like we are doing this at Shelly's on 13 and F st. since we only have one guy that wants to meet cookie_1978. Sorry N2Advnture.
I must say you guys are pretty lame. I met cookie today and a great person if I do say so myself. Oh well that just means less hats I have to give out.

Okay guys, looks like we are doing this at Shelly's on 13 and F st. since we only have one guy that wants to meet cookie_1978. Sorry N2Advnture.
I must say you guys are pretty lame. I met cookie today and a great person if I do say so myself. Oh well that just means less hats I have to give out.

Hawk you giving out those free CAO hats again? :laugh: :sign:

I think the pertinent(sp) information we are interested in is what you are going to smoke? I know with your collection it is going to be nice! ;) :D

You guys have fun.

Brandon

I'll be there. Anyone know what Metro stop is near there? I will be coming from King Street. Or, I can drive, but it will take longer. I'm actually bringing the GOOD (well, one of) humidor from Charlottesville to the new house tonight. :thumbs:

See you all at Shelly's around 7:00.

Nevermind - looks like I can take the Blue Line from King Street to Metro Center. See you there.

The Metro Center stop. Come to the top of the escalator and take a left. puts you about a block and a half away. I would love to go, but I've got prior commitments tomorrow night.

See you guys tomorrow night - Thanks for the kinds words Dennis

By the way - I am sure some of you guys know this, but Dennis is one hell of a BOTL - My family will remember this visit forever :blush: - Thanks again Dennis - See you tomorrow

I wish I could make it. But week nights are terrible for me. Kids, plus school work, and getting up at 0445 every morning makes for a difficult night before.

:(

I'll be there. Anyone know what Metro stop is near there? I will be coming from King Street. Or, I can drive, but it will take longer. I'm actually bringing the GOOD (well, one of) humidor from Charlottesville to the new house tonight. :thumbs:

See you all at Shelly's around 7:00.

Nevermind - looks like I can take the Blue Line from King Street to Metro Center. See you there.

Sound good. I will be the guy in the grey hat. :sign:

Okay, that turned out to be one heck of a hurf if I do say so myself. We ended up with about 10 or 12 guys. I never counted. But only 3 from CP. I must say that is WEAK. You guys are showing me nothing :angry2:

I did want to thank mrjinglesusa and cookie_1978 for a really fun night. I hope my regular boys didn't scare you guys to much. And cookie_1978 you NEED to make Vegas.

Okay, that turned out to be one heck of a hurf if I do say so myself. We ended up with about 10 or 12 guys. I never counted. But only 3 from CP. I must say that is WEAK. You guys are showing me nothing :angry2:

I did want to thank mrjinglesusa and cookie_1978 for a really fun night. I hope my regular boys didn't scare you guys to much. And cookie_1978 you NEED to make Vegas.

I had a great time too - you have a fun group of friends. :thumbs: We'll have to make that a semi-regular get together (but maybe not so late). :laugh: I almost missed the last Metro and didn't get home until 1:00 am. :thumbs: :sign:

Thanks again for a great time and letting me hang with your "crew". :cool: