• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Monster House - Mobster Front

dixieland_conjunction

If it isn't dixieland, it isn't REAL jazz
Did anyone else see the new Monster House on Discovery?

They built three secret pannels into one of the walls. Two house wine racks, but the middle had a humi in it.

eGars was the sponsor and provided some Hemmis. The builders, of course, did not take the 'gars out of the box and instead put it on top of the humi :lookup:

Anyway, FYI

Cheers,
Dixie

That sounds pretty dang cool, gota catch that one. Thanks for the heads up man.

I used to watch that show all the time but they started getting kind of boring with there builds.

I did watch an MTV cribs I think it was with Shaquil O Niel. He had a walk in humidor that looked pretty sharp. Lots of boxes in there. They were all open like a cigar store or something but the shot wasn't close enough to recognize much. The one I did for sure though was a mostly full box of Prefridos in the red tubos.

Ah the good life!!

I saw that, they had a box of Hhemingways but I'm not sure what they were...sorta fat on the end it looked like. One of the other boxes shown looked like a PMM box to me. Even if it wasn't it was pretty fancy. Pretty cool effect overall.

I was watching some home improvment show recently. This house they were renovating once belonged to Gracho Marx. They opened a wall and discovered a built in humidor. This guy who owned the house was a cigar smoker and designed the wall around it. Pretty cool.

Just caught the Monster House episode on Tivo. Pretty cool. The secret wall panel might have been a little cooler if the compartment it's self was a humi rather then just a place to store the humi. Very cool though.

I'm pretty dang certain the Hemingways were a box of Work of Art. I have no idea on the other box though. That humidor is pretty cool. Very nice really. I hope the guy (or wife for that matter but less likely) smokes cigars and will appreciate it.

Hey, I screwed up. I just watched the episode again with a budy and if you pause the tivo in just the right spot you can tell the AF box says Short Story on it. My mistake. I sure thought that one the decorator was holding looked just a little larger then a short story. I guess thats what's cool about chicks with small hands. Anything they have in there hands looks bigger then it really is. :thumbs: :0 :p

Back