• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Monsters Vs. Aliens

ggiese

I am absolutely speechless - unbelievable 3D. I've never seen anything like it...

Grab the kids - or not - and go see it! :thumbs:

I am absolutely speechless - unbelievable 3D. I've never seen anything like it...

I agree completely. I took my boy to see it today, and I think I enjoyed it as much as he did.

I was impressed with the 3D, but I think it would have been better had I gone to the IMAX version. The 3D effects didn't have the oomph that the sheer size of an IMAX screen can produce. Very good though.

My other complaint was that my 3 year old "Sticky McGreasyfingers" was so fascinated with the glasses...that I spent much of the movie cleaning both of our pairs.

The theater I work at just recently got a 3d projector, so we got this movie in last Friday, but we've been so busy I haven't had a chance to go see it. Coraline in 3d was pretty great, though.

Taking the kids to see it Saturday....looking forward to it!