• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montague Review

94teggy

I just got my package from JR conatining my Macanudo Sampler and the box Montague Corona No. 2's that they had on special.

I decided to break out one of the Montague's and see how it was.

I'm new so I'm not too good at reviewing cigars but here's my attempt:

Beginning was a bit bitter and harsh, like a walnut or bitter pecan. However, after 1/4 to 1/2 of it burned off I got a taste of coffee and it got better the more it burned. After the cigar got down about halfway it really wasn't as bad of a smoke as I had figured based on what others have said about them. The burn was irregular at times, but eventually would even back out, and the ash dropped about every inch or so.

Overall I would give it a 6-6.5 out of 10. This would be a good cigar to smoke while you're washing your car/mowing the lawn/etc. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a cigar as good or better for the price :thumbs:

-Jon-

P.S. - I will make a post with pics of the Macs and Montagues in a little while.

Crap I put this in the wrong forum. Would someone mind moving it to the "Whatcha been smoking lately" forum?

-Jon-