• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Monte #2 . . .

dulaney22

Banned
Hey guys, just wondering what's a fair price to pay for a single or box #2 (non-internet)? I'm kinda hesitant to say more because of the source rule, but I think this is ok to ask. If not, I'll edit and delete the post.

If you google and do a little research of different vendors you can get a pretty good idea of the average price.

Not sure about "non-internet" prices. I would say a fair price is around $200-250 a box. A couple dollars more per single if buying singles.

If you google and do a little research of different vendors you can get a pretty good idea of the average price.

I did that and looked at the internet price . . . I'm just new and don't know what I could expect to hand over for one locally. Let's put it this way, is $20 outrageous for a single?

When I was in Cuba I think they were around 150CUC or so per box. Other than that, the only non-internet prices that I know are local to me, and are probably around 900/box. No idea where you will find one locally.

I did that and looked at the internet price . . . I'm just new and don't know what I could expect to hand over for one locally. Let's put it this way, is $20 outrageous for a single?

Your not gonna get one locally, they are cuban. :rolleyes:

IMHO they are worth the $200-225 you will pay. A great smoke to have with a cup of coffee to start the day.

Well, I wound up getting one, but it was a gift. I bought a box of Anejo 48's and a #2 was thrown in. Now I don't know how it will smoke, but I will tell you it is one beautiful, classic looking cigar.

They have No. 2 in the NC version of montecristo. It is not the same as the cuban one.