• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Monte A's

AVB said:
Since you dug this up, what price did you end up paying for the "A"s ? Any possibility of selling a 3 pack?
I've got some with your name on 'em if you want 'em, AVB. PM me if interested.

I generally like Monte's, but damn have I had trouble w/ the A's! Split a half box and have ended up w/ two plugged ones so far. That's a lot of coin for a bad roll. They're 00's though, so take my comment for what it's worth.

I generally like Monte's, but damn have I had trouble w/ the A's! Split a half box and have ended up w/ two plugged ones so far. That's a lot of coin for a bad roll. They're 00's though, so take my comment for what it's worth.

I am contemplating getting a Monte A '00 box, but I am a little concern about the plug issue.
Anyone has experience to share?

(I have read many threads regarding the years '00 and '01 are not good in general, but I have personally
sampled several boxes (not big brands) and found no problem at all. I also heard that big brands
could suffer more in those years.)

I am contemplating getting a Monte A '00 box, but I am a little concern about the plug issue.

(I have read many threads regarding the years '00 and '01 are not good in general, but I have personally
sampled several boxes (not big brands) and found no problem at all. I also heard that big brands

If I was paying $500 a box, then I'd be worried.

But, if I were paying say $6.50 per stick, then I'd say it's worth it. BTW, May '01 generally a safe month, but YMMV.

Gee, if you could only find some schmuck to do a split. :whistling:

If anyone is still willing to part with a few of these beauties I would love to get my hands on some. I don't know who to PM at this point.

If I was paying $500 a box, then I'd be worried.

But, if I were paying say $6.50 per stick, then I'd say it's worth it. BTW, May '01 generally a safe month, but YMMV.

Gee, if you could only find some schmuck to do a split. :whistling:

Would you be interested to split for say $6.5 per stick? ;)