• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Monte Cristo Relief Organization

DevilsMilk

8-5-8, 8-9-8, whatever it takes!
Just wanted to pass this along as it is a worthy cause.

This is for a good cause to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina from Monte Cristo. Donate $35.00 to Monte Cristo and you get three cigars. You have to go to a retailer in the program to participate.

Monte Cristo Relief Organization

I went to check this out today.

Funny thing was the person working behind the counter looked confused.
He asked if it was the Tsunami Aid special.

What? :0

I guess this guy's been under a rock for the past 2 weeks.
I'm sure Montecristo did the same for the Tsunami that hit Asia.
Another weird thing is the guy charged me $29.99 instead of $35.

I'm not a big Montecristo fan, I'll try to remember what I saw in the box
(there was a set on display):

Montecristo Double Corona
Montecristo White Toro
(Silver band...don't think it was the Platinum series)

I have not made it out to a local dealer yet to see if they are a sponser of this. I would be interested to know where that guy has been... Good to see you participated.

I think there is some confusion..Montecristo did do a Tsunami thing with those same smokes in them...I wonder if someone is confused..or maybe they just decided to do it again...;.yup they decided to d it again..the smokes come in a very nice little box worth keeping...I have two of them..if anyone is interested the place up the street from me has them.

DevilsMilk,

thanks for posting this...it's a neat opportunity to "donate" and to try out Montecristo cigars.

It comes in a special cedar box...and it's plastic wrapped.

Hey Matty_Vegas,

can you tell me more about the cigars in the box?

I've only smoked a few Montecristo cigars.

Are they pretty good?

everyone in general like montecristo's...most consider them to be the most recognized band world wide...the three you get with the box are a good representation of what can be bought domestically...I would have rather seen a nice #2 in there..but all three of these are fine cigars...and not bad for the price either...considering where the rpfits go..i bought three of the Tsunami verisons..same smokes