• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MONTECRISTO #4

c1garfan

MONTECRISTO #4

Habanos

5 X 42

Brethren,

I was looking for something quick to smoke and I came across this beautiful Monte #4. To be honest, I'm not really sure where I got this stick or how long Ive had it. Its always nice stumbling upon a gem like this one. This cigar was in great shape. It had a good feel in the hand, firm, with a beautiful light brown color to it. Montecristo is the best selling Cuban cigar on the market and with good reason. I enjoy the Monte #2 when I have some time to relax, but in a pinch the Monte #4 is a great choice. Enough of this babel as I set fire to foot.

First few puffs are mild to medium in strength with a sweet cappuccino flavor. What's great about Monte's are they never overpower. This can be a morning or after dinner cigar. As I progress into this cigar the flavor picks up a bit without changing strength. I get wood accompanying the cappuccino flavors.

As I smoke through this beauty the burn stays sharp and the flavor never wavers. I would recommend this particular cigar to anyone, especially someone new to Cubans. Its a shame the cigar is so short, but that's also what is great about this size. It allows you to enjoy the classic Monte flavor in a very short amount of time.

Enjoy the pics

gallery_7858_1226_3752.jpg

gallery_7858_1226_10982.jpg

gallery_7858_1226_3090.jpg

gallery_7858_1226_9840.jpg

gallery_7858_1226_3294.jpg

gallery_7858_1226_16451.jpg

Thanks for the review and the great pics! Monte #4 is a staple in my humidor.. It's a great small smoke, probably pound for pound one of my favorites.. The 08s fresh have been pretty damn tasty

Very nice reiew, and great pictures! :thumbs: I've not yet had a CC Monte, though it seems I need to.