• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo No 2

TommyRox

I have a little story about gift I happend upon last night.

I was talking to my neighbor down the street who I should say is not a cigar smoker. He and his family had just come back from out of town after seeing some friends of their's. As I was leaving his house his wife reminded him to see if I wanted some cigars that he had - knowing that I am an avid taker of the leaf.

He opens his pantry door and hands me a yellow box on the box it read," Montecristo No. 2 - 5 Habanos - Habana Cuba. I asked him where he got these and he explained that his friend had been to Puerto Rico and acquired them. I then asked him, do you know what these are and he replied what do you mean. I had to explain to him that these were the cigars that we are not supposed to have in the US of good ole A. I then filled him in on the fact that these were honest "cuban" cigars.

With this in mind he still handed me the box of 2 and said enjoy !!! Now sadly these have been sitting in a closet for 2 weeks but with a little care nurturing I think all "3" of us will be just fine.