• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo Sublime EL 2008

jca998

Both my father and I just finished smoking a couple of Montecristo Sublime, and they were really good. sat in my humidor for a couple of weeks and they tasted really good for us. Will try and post more detailed reviews later on but i wanted to put this on the board. Kept both bands as a keepsake. Still taste all of the flavors in my mouth, I'm in heaven.

Both my father and I just finished smoking a couple of Montecristo Sublime, and they were really good. sat in my humidor for a couple of weeks and they tasted really good for us. Will try and post more detailed reviews later on but i wanted to put this on the board. Kept both bands as a keepsake. Still taste all of the flavors in my mouth, I'm in heaven.

originally, these were a bit rough around the edges, but as expected they are improving with time.

there are enough boxes of 10 around that lots of folks will get to enjoy this LE.

cheers
drew p

Back