• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo Sublimes or Cohiba Maduro Genios

jepe

What do you guys think?
I never had any of them and I cant really decide.
The Genios is much cheaper...

My personal opinion is that you could purchase either one. The 2008 LEs are not going anywhere fast, especially with the dramtic slowdown in CC sales. However, that said, I think the Montecristo Sublime is a better cigar than the Cohiba Genios, so I would buy the Sublimes. The difference in price is really not that substantial if you are doing a 10-stick to 10-stick comparions...which I am assuming you are. Anyway...you are always going to be paying a premium for LE oand RE cigars.

Yes,I'm planning to go for the 10s box.
The price is different right now because I saw the Genios on sale right now...

Although many folks believe that there is much room for improvement in the Monte EL, I believe that the Genios are a better balanced, more interesting cigar, right now. The Montes are likely to be available for some time.

...or you could go with a 5/5 sampler.

Enjoy your smokes.

Cheers
Drew P

Sublimes. I find it a better smoke in general over the Genios.

I keep hearing about the Sublimes, but never had one. Someone gave me a Genios and it didn't do anything for me.

I keep hearing about the Sublimes, but never had one. Someone gave me a Genios and it didn't do anything for me.

I've found the Genios to be hit or miss. I like Drew's idea of getting a few of each and deciding from there.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. :thumbs:
I decided to go with the Sublimes ,I'll get the box...its cheaper then buying singles in the long term.
If by any chance I wouldn't like them I doubt there will be a problem unloading them.