• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo White

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Well I finally smoked a Montecristo White....a Churchill.

Amazing construction, and burn, cap came off very nicely. However the draw was very tight on this one, I had to poke it to open it up, then it got better.

The first half was very mild to me, then the 2nd half got alot better, very strong coffee/cococa taste, and really picked up in intensity.

The last 4th of the cigar got a little bit hot, but other than that I really liked it, average smoke volume, nice cigar. If I am going to spend 13 dollars on a cigar though I will go with PAM's though.

I received one through the Cigar Dave Show & purchased another Rothschild at the local smoke shop. Very well constructed, good draw, but at $10 apiece there are other cigars I find more desirable.

But still a good smoke

Brent

I'm gonna have too try one eventually but for the present, I'm building up my selection of various Arturo Fuentes & Don Carlos'.

Thanks for the review. I'm gonna have to run one of these down soon. I've still not had a Montecristo I didn't like. The Afriques are killer and only $4 for the Robusto size.