• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montreal Mini-Herf

pauldesnoyers

Casa del Habano
Stogies

I had the great pleasure of meeting and herfing with Anthem (Matt) yesterday in beautiful Montreal.

Anthem, I must say that you are a true gentleman and a generous BOTL. I'm still feeling the aftershocks from that incredible bomb you dropped on us. Marc and I will have a great time enjoying all those cigars.

For anyone interested in visiting a cigar lounge in Montreal, LCDH and Stogies are two great choices. If you're more interested in the cigar selection, visit LCDH; however, if you are more interested in the drink selection, check out Stogies.

The afternoon was spent smoking about a dozen cigars then Matt and his wife were so gracious as to invite us to dinner with them and some of their friends. We had a great time at a small Peruvian restaurant in the area. I had no idea Peruvian food was so delicious and flavorful!

All in all it was a fantastic day and Matt, next time you're in the area we'll have to do it all over again!

From Marc and me, thanks for such a great time!
gallery_5674_992_48856.jpg

gallery_5674_992_47725.jpg

gallery_5674_992_41124.jpg

gallery_5674_992_10430.jpg

gallery_5674_992_64533.jpg

gallery_5674_992_46732.jpg