• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montreal

Cira

I'm not sure if this is considered discussing a source, I'm just looking for travel advice, if so please moderate. My wife and I are taking a trip to Montreal this summer. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good cigar lounges, shops or restaurants that might be worth checking out that are cigar friendly to enjoy a smoke. Also, if any other fellow members live in the area and would like to meet, let me know. Please PM me if you have any recommendations.

There is this place: http://www.whiskycafe.com/en_home.html

I spent a number of hours there when in Montreal for a bachelor party. Very nice place, especially if you like mixing booze with your cigars. The sticks are pricey, but there is a decent selection. I brought my own, but I was DEFINITLEY in the minority (I think I was the only weirdo there with his own cigars...absolutley the only American.)

That place looks nice and yes, I'll probably be bringing my own also. And who doesn't like mixing booze with cigars? The drink bone is connected to the smoke bone! :)

Thanks.

There is this place: http://www.whiskycafe.com/en_home.html

I spent a number of hours there when in Montreal for a bachelor party. Very nice place, especially if you like mixing booze with your cigars. The sticks are pricey, but there is a decent selection. I brought my own, but I was DEFINITLEY in the minority (I think I was the only weirdo there with his own cigars...absolutley the only American.)

The drink bone is connected to the smoke bone! :)

Thanks.

That is a great line. I like it a lot.

Any time! Enjoy Montreal, it is one of my favorite cities. So much high-brow, so much low-brow, and Grand Prix!

There's a cigar bar on the corner of Crescent and .......... Maisoneuve I think. If you go north from Ste Catherine's on Crescent, I believe it's the 1st cross street and it's upstairs in the building on the N/E corner of the intersection. If not there, go north to the next street.

On the corner of Ste Catherine's is a cigar shop, the name escapes me right now but it's expensive. A cheaper one (still expensive to what you're used to) is called Blatter & Blatter on President Kennedy. It's about a mile east of Crescent.

Both are worth visiting though.

pm me if you want more specific infos.....as I live southshore of Montreal.....

There are alot of places still where you can enjoy cigars in Montreal. Be aware though that public places are now non-smoking, just like in the States. Most places are located (North-south) between Sherbrooke ant Sainte-Catherine and (east-west) between crescent and Peel.

A couple cigar lounges, and stores who have their own lounge are still open, as the ones that were before January 2005 were able to stay in business. A new cigar lounge cannot be open though, law obliges....

Like I said, pm me if you want some more info, and maybe we'll be able meet.......

Enjoy your stay.....

Gianni

Too bad your bringing your wife. The most beautiful women in the world live in Montreal followed closely by Sherbrooke.

Doc.

Too bad your bringing your wife. The most beautiful women in the world live in Montreal followed closely by Sherbrooke.

Doc.

You obviously have not been to New Zealand Doc.
It has without a doubt the best looking sheep whoops, i mean women on the Planet.

Doc.

It has without a doubt the best looking sheep whoops, i mean women on the Planet.
I suspect you've never met a fiery, red haired, French Canadian woman.

Doc.

Doc.

I suspect you've never met a fiery, red haired, French Canadian woman.

Doc.

Red haired?

French?

Canadian?

Do we even want to? :sign:

Don't get out of the midwest much do ya gipper.

Doc.