• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Most users ever online was...."

ALostTexan

The Travelin' Cigar Man
It is awesome to see this number changing so much lately. There are so many new people just since I joined a little over a month ago, and still so many people that have been members for years. It is great to have a place with friendly people that enjoy a great pasttime.

An old friend and I were smoking a few Cohibas last night, and we were talking about how you can't sit down with that many people who really understand the joy of smoking a fine cigar. I do feel that way on this board, because we all understand the true joy of a great cigar verses a "decent" cigar. I really like this place, and see it growing all the time.

Let's all keep up the good work.

ALostTexan

I have been here just over a year - minus a few months I dissapeared due to real world reasons but yes, this place is growing in leaps and bounds. I remember when it was not uncommon to not see a new topic for a couple of days - or even replies to topics for a few days...

I was on here last week and saw something like 20 people here at the same time - pretty amazing! A lot of this is due to all the newbies ;)

Sam

SamGuss said:
I remember when it was not uncommon to not see a new topic for a couple of days - or even replies to topics for a few days...
Thats because we didn't like you and we were all hidin' out in the "we hate Sam" BB! :p

JOE.M. said:
SamGuss said:
I remember when it was not uncommon to not see a new topic for a couple of days - or even replies to topics for a few days...
Thats because we didn't like you and we were all hidin' out in the "we hate Sam" BB! :p
:0

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sign:

Sam

The real question is do you still like me now after my "shrinkage" problem? :(

Admin, I want my large head back!!!! :angry:

:lookup:

Please? ???

Sam

I agree with all of you. This is a great site! I've never come across this many super friendly people that share the same interest. I hope that we all keep up the good work and keep CP going strong!! :thumbs:

SamGuss said:
The real question is do you still like me now after my "shrinkage" problem? :(
We still like you. Just less. :( There is less there to like.

:D

I agree with Gator.

I've never meet a group of friendlier guys. You folks welcomed me and the other newbies better and more sincerly than onther online community I've ever been a member of.

Thanks for the wealth of knowledge fellas.

Cheers,
Dixie

ditto! i joined over a year ago and after a couple
months got laid off the job where i had
online access. i recently got access again and
came back here straightaway!!
i'm amazed how much it has grown. still alot of the
old faces(minus my brother,PB ??? ) and lots of new.
i missed you guys :(
i'm glad to be back :D

Yes, this is definately a fun place. I'm doing my best to match SD-Stack's # of posts per any period of time but I just can't keep up.

I just got high-speed internet access through my cable company after a few long battles and I tell ya, it's a heck of a lot more fun now instead of spending 80% of my time watching the status bar just sitting there. So, as a result, I'm now spending way too much time in front of the computer when I really ought to be doing other things.

This site has great threads, great discussions, great people and oh yeah, I join a pass once in a while!!