• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mother In Law Blues

LouTam

Mother In Law is coming in from Seattle. Not a bad lady at all but we are still in an apt. on our relocation so space is a premium. The deck is going to see a lot of cigar action over the next 4 days. Pray for me. :(

Lou

Take pics of your sleeping bag and pillow you're going to take out there as well.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

+1 in-law visits are the worst. i usually act sick most of the time.

Good luck with that, Lou! Let me know if you need to get out of the house. I'm headed to Puff n Stuff on Saturday.

Bro I understand your pain fully. I have the mother, father and 3 sister in laws coming in tomorrow. I'm thinking of just pitching a tent out in the yard.

Bro I understand your pain fully. I have the mother, father and 3 sister in laws coming in tomorrow. I'm thinking of just pitching a tent out in the yard.

Damn! I'll light a bank of candles and say the rosary for you!!

I feel your pain...My mother-in-law got a divorce and lived in my home for nearly three months about a year or so ago. Nice lady and all, but a difficult situation when you have to deal with it day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after. :0

Is there a park near your home? It's finally nice weather in Michigan so I went to a local park today and smoked an Anejo #50 and enjoyed the wild life. Later a met up with a fellow BOTL at a local cigar friendly bar and had a Padron 40th. It was a great day. This could be a good plan for in-law visits.

Man I hear ya on the mother in law stuff. :( I always end up "somehow" on call those weekends. lol. She means well, but is very very overbearing.

Don

I've got a great mother-in-law, but when you have limited space, it is tough no matter what.

I'll be praying for you Lou.

360_BE-STRONG.jpg

Mother In Law is coming in from Seattle. Not a bad lady at all but we are still in an apt. on our relocation so space is a premium. The deck is going to see a lot of cigar action over the next 4 days. Pray for me. :(

Lou
Dude I wish I new before I'd have suggested to meet in between Atl and Greenville and hide out and burn acouple with ya. Maybe next time
GOOD LUCK!

Hey I'm doing tag sales this weekend and next to clear the house before we move. I already have my mother, and 2 elderly aunts coming to run the sale...Send your MIL here...I'm already in too deep for rescue. No sense in another BOTL take on major water...ahahahahha
;)

art