• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

motorcycling through Wisconsin

bear4155

Will be traveling through the Wisconsin Dells and down into Milwaukee, anyone know of any good cigar stops along the way?

If you are going to go through Madison, I suggest The Tasting Room. The owner is very nice and he is an authorized Opus X dealer. I would say let's meet up, but I recently moved to the opposite side of the US...Holden, LA.

Anyway, be safe and have a great trip.

C

Sorry for the cryptic first response, I was trying to remember the name of the place in Milwaukee that I went to recently that was pretty awesome, can't think of it. I frequent Smokes in West Bend. Nice people and a decent walk in humidor. The selection is OK but the staff is usually pretty knowledgeable.

Last time I was at Knuckleheads on State St. in Madison they had a pretty nice walk in Humi as well. If I think of the place in Milwaukee I'll let you know.

wanted to thank you folks for responding, traveling from central nebraska through the dells and on to milwaukee to the harley museum.... heading out mid july and looking forward to some cigar stops along the way..... thanks again for your responses.