• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moving to Arizona...

humboldtflyer

ALONE...
I just wanted to drop a line to you guys out there... My wife and I are relocating to Arizona here within the next month. My addy will be changing and I wanted to let everyone know that I will update my profile once we get a spot locked down.

Sorry I have been so absent as of late. I have had a hectic last few months.

HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR EVERYONE!!!

Much love and respect... ~Jadon

Cool, let me know when you get here, we'll get together maybe.

I wanna move to Arizona too! Tell them to get more of a Biotech industry going down there.

Jadon,

Good luck with the move. Stop by chat and see us once in a while, eh?

Check the seal on your humi. Dry out there. Best of luck!

I heard about this from Dan at work, good luck on the move, I would probably die in that heat after living here 45 years :laugh: watch the humi's real close!!

Good luck on the move. Where in AZ are you moving to?

Good luck on the move. I wish I was heading that way myself!

:)

Thanks fellas...

I will be heading for the northern end of Phoenix.

If any of you guys are interested in a herf once I get everything settled I would be all over that!!!

Good luck and have a safe move, I hore everything goes smoothly.

I hate moving, I do it 3 times a year.

Thanks fellas...

I will be heading for the northern end of Phoenix.

If any of you guys are interested in a herf once I get everything settled I would be all over that!!!

True. I'm in the far east valley but I'm sure something can be arranged.

The north side makes you one step closer to Prescott. Awesome.

But it's a dry heat! Welcome to AZ (well soon), from the southeast corner. You get used to the heat quick, the dry is another story, I came from Western NY originally, humid. Make sure the AC works good in the car. . .LOL!

Best of Luck,
Nick