• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moving to Poland

Rodrigo de Jerez

I get to give myself a title?
Hey All,

There may be a few people over here who would like to know that I am moving to Krakow, Poland later this afternoon. I do not have an address nor do I know when I will be back online, yet.

All the Best,

Mark

Wow...this afternoon? Best of luck, #2. Make sure you find Michal over there, and both of you get back in chat.

Hey Mark, good luck on the farm!

Let us know you got there safely. :thumbs:

Are you there yet?? Hope you had a safe and easy trip, look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. I'm in Krakow these days and close to locking down an apartment of my own. I really want a refrigerator because this diet of beer, sausage, and bread is already getting a little old. I also guess that I'm going to have to learn to love vodka. Whiskey, rum, and the like are just too expensive over here. Life is hard. ;)

-Mark

So you moved to Poland without a place to stay? Where's all your stuff? What about your sticks? Why are you there in the first place?

Inquiring minds want to know!

So you moved to Poland without a place to stay? Where's all your stuff? What about your sticks? Why are you there in the first place?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm lucky enough that the Kosciuszko Foundation has seen fit to grant me a scholarship to study Polish for a year in Krakow. I brought only what I could fit in a couple of suitcases. Unfortunately, my cigars failed to make the trip.

The good news is that I managed to get an apartment only ten minutes by foot from the Old Town. Don't worry, I spent the last few days living in a student hostel. The street didn't seem quite warm enough.

-Mark

Maybe you can meet up with Michal at some point and talk him into showing up once in a while. Good luck with your studies and I'm sure it will be a fantastic experience :thumbs:

Have fun in Krakow, Poland. Sounds like an exciting year long adventure. Meat, bread and beer. That isa great diet...by my tastes and standards. Obviously, ther aren't very hgh...