• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moving

grand cru no 2

Well, I'm moving this weekend. Just moving across town but I'm going to be offline until Wednesday (I'll miss you bums). We decided to move to an apartment this time, 3rd floor :0 , so if any of you strapping men want to help.... :laugh:

The new addy is in my profile so for you guys who have my current addy, you can update it with the new one.

Good luck...I just moved from a 3rd floor apt to a 2 level townhouse...after 3 years of lugging groceries up 3 fights of stairs...HEAVEN!!!

-Fetter

grand cru no 2 said:
I'm going to be offline until Wednesday
[snapback]289701[/snapback]​
Till WEDNESDAY!!!!!
Who's gonna keep up the Girl of the Day thread????

Good luck with the move, Ray. If I don't make it there to help just start without me. :)

Moved a year and half ago, I love it! :laugh: Too bad I'm not closer or I would help. Good luck and send us an update about how it goes, love those stories cause there is always something interesting that happens.

I'll help lighten your moving load. Send me your sticks for storage, then I'll send them back to ya so the USPS can carry them up the stairs for you. :whistling:

Good luck on the move.

Gregor

Yeah Ray, you should have announced a moving herf and I'm sure that you would have had BOTL from all over helpin' you........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Good luck brother and don't break to many items especially anything cigar related. :p

Huh?

hudsonvalley said:
Who's gonna keep up the Girl of the Day thread????
[snapback]289717[/snapback]​

Good luck with the move.

I'd help, but my back and all.... :p
good luck Ray on the move, and don't break too many items.