• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr Jerry's beans

Your absolute most favorite

• African Assassin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalossi Knock Out

• Venezuelan Vendetta

• Nicaraguan Knife Fight

• Medellin Mad Man

• Brazilian Bombshell

• Caribbean Cut Throat

• Brazillian Bombshell

• Mexican Mayham

• i like them all and cant decide

• Total voters

Sunward

another brother
Ok, they all taste a little different, if you had a bag of each, which one would you run out of first ;)

Ed

I voted for Carib. Cut throat myself. The Brazilian is second. :thumbs:

The Cut Throat is my gig, I have sampled all the others??? Or have I,
Jerry - have I?

Brian

Caribbean Cut Throat is by far the best coffee I've had (especially the lighter roasted version ;), but Kalossi Knock Out is one fine deep dark cup of joe :thumbs:

I have to adjust my choice. I am a fan of the medium roast CCT. A little different flavor and most importantly...

MORE CAFFEINE! :love:

I have to agree with Brian and Rob, the Caribbean Cut Throat rocks! I haven't tried them all though.

Having only had the CCT of my four 1/2lb bags, I had to vote that one for now.

Another one for CCT. Great stuff, but really you can't go wrong with any of his beans. Great product, amazing customer service. :thumbs:

Where the hell can a guy vote for Sanka Decaf....friggan stupid ass poll! LOL

Nicaraguan Knife Fight and Kalossi Knock Out are my two faves. Looks like I'm in the minority here.... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I had to go with "I like them all and cant decide" cause they are all great coffees and thanks Mr. Jerry for all that you doo for us here at CP........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

The KKO is the best for me so far, but haven't has the Carribbean beans, and there's some on the way. :love: