• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr. Mac is a Good Guy Herf (2/9 or 10)

Secondly - TELL me MX didn't just say he'd be right
BEHIND Gary?

Errrr, Excuse me but I think he was talking to Dean.

That's what too much time in the sandbox does to you.

:laugh:

Oh and Tim.....It's OK. I'm just yanking your chain.

Jim on the other hand is gonna slap the $hit out of you, then it will be all good.

Looking forward to it gentlemen!!

:cool:

=============================

Edited to add.....

BTW...why don't you two car pool, that way y'all can butter each other's toast all the way up here.

LMFAO!!!! (again)

:laugh:

Mini Pass Cigar list:

1. Old Henry – Toro
2. LFD Cameroon Cab #1
3. LFD Double Ligero – Hammer
4. Añejo Reserva Xtra Viejo Limitada - #77
5. Tatuaje – Noellas
6. Gran Habano – 3 Siglo Fuma
7. DPG JJ – Belicoso
8. Rocky Patel – The Edge
9. 601 Habano (Red) – Toro
10. CAO Criollo - Mancha
11. Opus X - xXx

There will be few others as well, still looking through the Humi

Tim

Ill get in on the pass too. See you guys Sunday!

Definitely down for a mini pass! Sounds like fun.

BTW, whats up with these Old Henry's, this is the second time I've run across them at CP whereas I'd never even heard of them before!

Put me down for bringin' another bottle of somethin'. Prolly Zacapa 23 but we'll see what I dig up.

Just to make it clear, everyone is invited to take part in the pass, all ya have to do is show up at TR, and you are in.....

Went into Austin today and picked up a few sticks, one or two could make it into the pass.....

Tim

Put me down for bringin' another bottle of somethin'. Prolly Zacapa 23 but we'll see what I dig up.

I can only imagine what you pull out of the cellar??

There is no spooning going on around here brother! :laugh:

Ok, only 1 more shopping day left.

This is gonna be sweet, see you on Sunday!

Tim

Carpool anyone? I'm near Frankford & The George Bush. PM me if you want to carpool to Arlington tomorrow.

Gary - Don't forget the MUSIC! PM me to confirm please.

Well I am going to try to make it and bring a bottle of GOOD rum. See yall there.

It looks like we're going to have a good crew! I will be bringing some cookies and stuff, since it looks like the real food is pretty well covered.

See you guys there!

D

That was one heck of a herf....and some fantastic brisket. Great to see all you guys.

...And a good time was had by all.

This was a great great day, I hope eveyone had as much fun as I did.

Tim

...And a good time was had by all.

This was a great great day, I hope eveyone had as much fun as I did.

Tim

I know I did. Always a good time to be had at TR.

Thanks (again) Jim for the hospitality. As usual, everyone brought, shared, laughed, and just in general had a great afternoon.

We missed you Lurch but you were in our thoughts. We're counting the days for ya'. You too Mac. Let us know when you are back in the area. We'll burn one down brother.

Until next time boys!!

I had a great time as well fellas, and can't wait to do it again. Even though my upper body is now missing I had a great time (Thanks again Jeff, Jay, Dean, and Niko!). Jeff I will try to get the pics of the Chinese food that you requested up fairly quick, but have to get a hold of my mom's digital first. I like Mike's suggestion that we start doing these regularly.
B