• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MUWAT "Bait Fish"

Set-In-Stone

The Dude Abides
I love the days you come home from work and the package on the steps is actually for you and not another pair of shoes for the ole lady. . .

Anyways, I got my hands on a 5er pack of JD's MUWAT "Bait Fish". I am excited to try these since I have not yet been even close to being disappointed by any of the recent D.E. lines. It saddened me to have to put them in the Liga drawer to rest for a bit, but am really anxious to give these a go!

Has anyone smoked any of these yet ? Thoughts ?

gallery_13416_1487_29353.jpg

I have a 5er that looks remarkably similar to that, I haven't had any yet, but it's soon coming!

I scored a few fivers of these. OOB it was wet and frankly didn't smoke that well. Been down for a couple weeks, will re-visit in the next few days.

I like them much more than the larger vitolas of the MUWATs. Perfect size for the colder months too.

I like them much more than the larger vitolas of the MUWATs. Perfect size for the colder months too.

...you drinking the sauce again bro ? I agree... I like these size stogies as well. Just easier to make time for smaller stogies, plus you really need to be in the mood and have enough time to really relax and enjoy the bigger sizes. With my busy schedule, I find myself grabbing the smaller sticks lately
(Tatuaje Petite Tat Res. in particular)

However, I was gifted a MUWAT a while back in a pass and smoked it recently. . . I really enjoyed it and it had that,
what I like to call "Liga-esque".
Thanks again Paul for the stick:
gallery_13416_1487_172.jpg

I need to venture out and try some of the MUWAT line. These look like a great place to start.

Hey Austen I have been hunting for some of those Baitfish, where did you find them ?

...you drinking the sauce again bro ? I agree... I like these size stogies as well. Just easier to make time for smaller stogies, plus you really need to be in the mood and have enough time to really relax and enjoy the bigger sizes. With my busy schedule, I find myself grabbing the smaller sticks lately
(Tatuaje Petite Tat Res. in particular)

However, I was gifted a MUWAT a while back in a pass and smoked it recently. . . I really enjoyed it and it had that,
what I like to call "Liga-esque".
Thanks again Paul for the stick:
gallery_13416_1487_172.jpg

Cell phone double post. I wish it was the sauce!

Anyone who is looking for these can get them at newhavanacigars.com The Baitfish size started with their shop and I believe it was recently released to other shops nationally.

Cell phone double post. I wish it was the sauce!

Anyone who is looking for these can get them at newhavanacigars.com The Baitfish size started with their shop and I believe it was recently released to other shops nationally.
If you're going to buy them, don't buy them there. I like to support businesses that don't pull every dirty trick to screw over healthy competition.
ETA:
Linkage: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/37709-vendor-banned/#entry547686

I fricken' hate shops that do this type of stuff. This is good to know. I will NEVER do business with them. Thanks for the link Gavin.

I think they are a great shop fellas, not sure what makes you say that about them. A lot of shops have LE's for themselves, don't see the harm. Plus the owner is as nice a guy as you will ever meet. They have some special Tat 7th capa's right now that are delish.

Lefty

Ok, so I just read the post in the link above. Did not know any of that had happened, understand completely. I'm a little slow fellas, but I get there eventually.

Lefty

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know about the incident with that shop here.

I'll take my business elsewhere if that's the case.

J. Drew mentioned these guys awhile back and I've had good luck with them.

http://www.podmancigars.com/

Looks like they've sold out of Baitfish, but they seem to get decent amounts of DE cigars on a regular basis.