• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Aristocrat M Plus

tangomar

Well its here seasoned and now full!! lol Bob did a fantastic job on this and I couldn't be happier'

Looks big when empty
Humidor_99_3.jpg

Then it shrinks
FullHumidor_1.jpg

Still room for a couple of boxes
FullHumidor_5.jpg

And some singles
FullHumidor_6.jpg

Beautiful cabinet, and the "filler" material looks pretty good, too...!!... :thumbs:

Yes, they fill up too fast; seen that first hand..... :laugh:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Very nice!

One of these days I'm going to outgrow what I have and have to go for something like this.

:thumbs:

That's got to feel great. Congrats!
Very nice! I like those quite a bit.
Fill me in on the lower portion of the doors. All that added thickness. What is it?

Fill me in on the lower portion of the doors. All that added thickness. What is it?
Insulation - standard on Bob's cooled humidors. My doors don't have windows so they have that treatment top to bottom, edge to edge. It's also what accounts for the increased thickness in the sides.

Jerry, congrats on the new cabinet.

Very nice selection of cigars, enjoy :thumbs:

Thanks all, It was nice to empty the cooler and other humidors into one.... For now :laugh:

I cannot decide what is more beautiful: the humi or the cigars. :love:

Let's see another pic in 6 months. You'll probably will not be able to close the doors. :D
That's what happened to me when I got mine from Bob.

Welcome to the Bob Staebell Club.

Not only am I an owner, but a member too!...Kind of like that Hair Club for Men.

Looks great and a wise investment...the truth, how often have you just sat there and stared at it?....saying to yourself, "I can't believe I got this thing."

.....and who says we just stare at tits and ass? :whistling:

Nice box Jerry. I told you it is worth the wait. I expect to see a couple of those culebra's in your travel humidor this summer on the boat trip...

-Doug