• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Christmas day...

cpprhead59

We are the music makers...we are the dreamers of d
It has been an interesting evening....

My wife is a nurse and gets called into work...stinks but it is what it is.

I go to my wife's aunt's home around 5(my parents live out of town) and when I get there, no one is around expect for my SIL and MIL who tell me my grandfather-in-law was taken to the ER....I go to the ER with them...everything ends up being ok thankfully. We get back and eat around 830.

I get home and hear water running...I look all over the house ...nothing...basement nothing...I go out to the front and see water basically bubbling up in the parking area right in front of my house....on hold for 30 min with the water company who says they are going to send someone to look at it. My over/under on their arrival is 1am....why pay double time if you don't have to....

Just happy everyone is well...little bumps in the road happen.

WOW, Glad to hear that everyone is ok there Terry. What a Christmas, sucks to hear about the water problem I hope it works out ok for you.

Merry Christmas.

We will see about the water issue. The water company deemed it non-critical (their words) around 1am after I spoke to them three times.

They are supposed to me coming this AM, thankfully I live close enough to work that I can shoot home when they come. So far, there is nothing going on inside my place but the newly operational coolerdor has been moved to higher ground. Do they float? hahahah (j/k...well kinda)