• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Cigars from JR Came Today

94teggy

My Macanudo sampler and Montague No. 2 Claro boxes came in today...I was so happy when I went into the post office and saw a note saying to come pick up a package at the window. Beware, pics are HUGE!

Macanudo box
Hmmm I wonder what's inside?
Score! We've got cigars!
Ooh lookie what else I found in the box. Wonder if this has cigars in it too?
Oh Lord I must be dreaming....More cigars!!
Yay, they have a new home.

It ain't much but it's a start. I also finished my Coolidor/Igloodor today...what a great day it has been.

-Jon-

That's the way it goes:

I combed through the cigar discussions, made notes.
I sought and bought a few boxes of bargain quality cigars ($1.50 - $2.50 a stick)
Increased my cooler size. Have a few hundred laid down. Total output under $400

Next step is trading and swapping more quality items. Another bigger cooler. Cubans, harvest my bedded bargain sticks starting late 2004. Buy more bargain sticks. Another cooler (label them by year?)

IT NEVER STOPS

Now beware of the Cigarbid.com quickies page. But if you are going to hook up there, choose the weekly delivery option.

Creative post Jon, thanks! Your on your way to a whole new world now, brother!! :D

Alph Chomper said:
That's the way it goes:

I combed through the cigar discussions, made notes.
I sought and bought a few boxes of bargain quality cigars ($1.50 - $2.50 a stick)
Increased my cooler size. Have a few hundred laid down. Total output under $400

Next step is trading and swapping more quality items. Another bigger cooler. Cubans, harvest my bedded bargain sticks starting late 2004. Buy more bargain sticks. Another cooler (label them by year?)

IT NEVER STOPS

Now beware of the Cigarbid.com quickies page. But if you are going to hook up there, choose the weekly delivery option.
Ah, Cbid. The bane of us all. :) I figured out PDQ about the weekly shipping option. While I liked getting my stoges faster, it was costing too much in the shipping.

For cheap cigars, have you tried Connies (Consuegras)? They're actually over runs and seconds from various companies. You can find some pretty good stuff for little $$$. Not everything is great. You have to pick and choose, but it's a real score when you get a bundle of very good smokes for $30.

Enjoy your new smokes! :thumbs: