• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My computer is sick.....

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Heads up to anyone interested that I'll not be in here as often for the next week or two. Apparently my computer got nailed with a virus last night and locked it up solid. I had to take it to the doctor and have not heard what the damages are yet. I'm leaving town tomorrow for a herf in Georgia and return Sunday only to have to leave for Dallas Monday all week. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up that Saturday. In the mean time its only when the Wifey allows me to play on her computer :(

Whats really scary is now I'll have time to do all those things I've been fixin to do....... ;)

Good thing you got her to the PC MD PDQ or else she could have been DOA then you would be MIA! :D

Send my regards to your computer. I hope it gets well soon ??? My mom always said chicken soup was good for any virus ;)

Get her cured and get back in here!

Leebo :D

Kenny, I'll make you an offer ya can't refuse. You're headed to DFW again next week...even if it's for just a day, bring your poor puter. I'll revamp it for ya. Guaranteed, it'll run like new. :)

Boys, apparently (sp?), due to the serious lack of waterfowl in North America last season Kenny has mistaken the Duck screensaver he had loaded up for a greenhead mallard sailing through his computer room. Thusly, as any good ducker would, Kenny unloaded 3 rounds of 3 1/2" magnum BBB's on it's ass. Only to realize, moments later, that he had just blasted up his computer and room. Needless to say, the "Mercenary" was not happy with his actions and has admitted him to D.A. (nope, not dumb ass :p :sign: ) Ducks Anonomous for a few weeks so that he may deal with his "illness".
Like Paul Harvey, thought y'all might like "the rest of the story"!!! :sign: :sign: :sign: :p :) LMAO

BW (D.A. charter member) :lookup: