• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My contest win from AVB has me thinking...

mcoupe

Okay, I'm not drunk I swear but I wonder if anyone out there believes that you can predict or influence the outcome of an event. I beleive it is possible and the way it happens for me, in the case of the contest, is that a number just appears in my mind an it just feels right. Focusing the mind on just the outcome and feeling confident about the result is the key. Here is an example of my experiences:

Gambling - I picked three numbers in a row on a roulette wheel two different times and won. I've randomly walked up to many slot machines that I just I would win at and won small jackpots. Walked up to a Blackjack dealer with a feeling that I was going to win and won 80-90% of the hands. They key to all these succeses is betting little money which allowed me to focus on the outcome and not about how much I could lose or win.

So, anyone else beleive it could happen?

well, they say you only use 10% of your brain. makes you wonder what the other 90% would be capable of.

I'd work on the lottery then. It's only a buck and you have a week to think about it.

Here's a test.

1. How many fingers am I holding up right... now?

and

2. What number (between 1 and 100) have I just written down on a slip of paper?

I'm PM'ing the answers to AVB. If you get the # of fingers I held up AND come with 2 digits of the number I wrote down, I'll send you a nice fiver.

Take your time and good luck! ;)

S.

I buy a lottery ticket at least 10 times a year and always manage to have zero matching numbers. Why the hell cant there be a pize for that?

Went to a charity event, focused on winning the grand prize raffle and happened to win :thumbs:

Here's a test.

1. How many fingers am I holding up right... now?

and

2. What number (between 1 and 100) have I just written down on a slip of paper?

I'm PM'ing the answers to AVB. If you get the # of fingers I held up AND come with 2 digits of the number I wrote down, I'll send you a nice fiver.

Take your time and good luck! ;)

S.

Went to a charity event, focused on winning the grand prize raffle and happened to win :thumbs:

My offer is still open, so take a guess. I'm anxious to see how it goes. :thumbs:

It doesn't seem that mcoupe wants to play.

Too busy winning the lottery -j/k

Seriously, the way I've had luck with things is first having a feeling or 100% confidence that you could win at something and then focsuing on the outcome. I think focus is lost when negative thoughts come to mind. With the lottery for example, I get immediate thoughts of the odds and how much money I could win and I just can't focus.

Similar, if you ask me to pick numbers, I feel immediate pressure to perform and then I can't focus on what the numbers might be nor do I have the confidence in those that come to mind that they may be the right ones.

But, I will give it a try with the first two numbers that entered my mind: 2 and 33. And, sometimes I get stuck between choosing numbers like 33 and 17 for example.

Now go ahead and have your laugh but Iwill think of you guys in the spring when I take my winning vancation realxing on the beach (with some fake cubans) in mexico... :D

It doesn't seem that mcoupe wants to play.

Nope, that doesn't win.