• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Father Assortment @ Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

We put together a collection of twelve cigars from Pepin's My Father factory.  The My Father Assortment gets you two each of: 

La Antiguedad Toro
La Antiguedad Robusto
Flor de las Antillas Belicoso
Flor de las Antillas Toro Gordo
My Father Connecticut Toro
My Father Connecticut Corona Gorda

The regular retail price for this 12-pack is $96.20.  This week we have the assortment available for $65.

Some new arrivals:

Illusione Fume d'Amour

Three of the four sizes in this new line are in stock right now.  

Quesada 40th Anniversary

All sizes are back in stock, including both limited editions.  We also received a few boxes of the special edition Manolo's Quesada 40th Anniversary Corona Clasica.

We also have a couple new cigars that are set to arrive early next week.  I spoke to La Flor Dominicana this morning and they're getting ready to ship us a small order of the new La Flor Dominicana Capitulo II (Chapter 2).  

The cigars I'm really looking forward to are the El Oso and La Colmena from Warped Cigars.  Both these blends are rolled in the Titan de Bronze factory in Miami.  I've smoked an El Oso in the past and really enjoyed it but I'm really itching to try one of the new La Colmenas.  Oh, we also have a few of their Jaridors coming in.  These are ceramic humidor jars that are lined in Spanish cedar.

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

312-782-7898
freematches@jackschwartz.com

The Xikar Hot Rod Collection lighters and cutters are here.  Xikar made two new Xi1 cutters and a pair of new Vitara double flame lighters for the collection.  There are two bi-colored Xi1 cutters available; one has a black body with orange handles while the other features a gunmetal body with red handles.

XikarHRorange.jpg

Two new colors were made for the Xikar Vitara lighters that are part of the collection: Metallic Red and Metallic Orange.

A shipment of the Davidoff Nicaragua Series Short Corona and Diadema sizes arrived yesterday.  We finally have full boxes of all four sizes in the line available.

Cheers,
Eric

Regius Exclusivo U.S.A cigars arrived today.  These Nicaraguan puros have a wrapper leaf grown in the Jalapa Valley and the filler blend has a touch of Nicaraguan Ometepe.  All four sizes are available.  

Fat Perfecto (5 3/4 x 60)
$12.95/cigar
$116.50/box of 10

Lancero Extra (7 1/2 x 42)
$12.95/cigar
$174.50/box of 15

Pressed Perfecto (6 1/2 x 54)
$12.95/cigar
$116.50/box of 10

Toro Extra (6 1/2 x 56)
$12.95/cigar
$116.50/box of 10