• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Father Le Bijou

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
...but a damn fine smoke.

Believe it or not, I had not had one of these before. I picked this one up in a pass several months ago, a Churchill. I don't smoke the longer sticks very often but this one made my night! A lot of pepper & spice I thought. Real strong finish.

I'm curious now to know if this same profile holds up in the other sizes of this line.

G-

The petit corona is also fantastic. Great line of smokes by DPG.

I have to tell you I've smoke every size Le Bijou and they all good thats one fine line bro :thumbs: :cool:

The petit corona is also fantastic. Great line of smokes by DPG.
There's a PC?!? All I've seen are the Petite Robusto, Toro, and Churchill.

They are great smokes, though.

I have a box of the churchills and the petite robusto's in my cabinet. The DPMFLB's are one of my new favorites. Just wonderful, complex, tasty smokes...!!! Easy to recommend to anyone that hasn't tried them....:love:

There's a third My Father blend out soon with a Mexican wrapper.

I have a box of the churchills and the petite robusto's in my cabinet. The DPMFLB's are one of my new favorites. Just wonderful, complex, tasty smokes...!!! Easy to recommend to anyone that hasn't tried them....:love:

HA!!

I just looked back at the pass list and YOU'RE the one who put it in there.

Small world eh??

Thanks,

G-

I think you're referring to the La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor, made for Ashton. Anxiously awaiting their arrival.

Nope. I saw pictures of them but can't remember the name of the blend.

Being a fan of My Father and NOT one of the milder LADC EE, I would never get them mixed up. The wrapper was dark but not as dark as the Le Bijou.

I think you're referring to the La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor, made for Ashton. Anxiously awaiting their arrival.

Being a fan of My Father and NOT one of the milder LADC EE, I would never get them mixed up. The wrapper was dark but not as dark as the Le Bijou.

What about the LADC new blend? Nothing like the EE.

What about the LADC new blend? Nothing like the EE.
Do you mean the sungrown wrapper LADC - something sol? I tried a couple and liked the EE better. There may be another I haven't tried. The way they come out, in rapid succession, I wouldn't be surprised if I missed one. :D

You're referring to the San Cristobal Del Sol? I was referring to the New blend of the LADC that came out last year.

With no question my favorite cigar. I know we all have a different palate, but boy is it a GREAT cigar. Like someone else mentioned before, any size of the Le Bijou is great, but I like the robusto. Don Pepin is the Micheal Jordon of Cigars!

I've got a few hanging around, I'll have to spark one up this weekend. Thanks for the comments!

I totally over did it with the MFLB's. I think it may be time to revisit :thumbs:

I guess it may be time for me, and others who may have given up on Pepin, to re-visit his newer blends. I was a real fan, and then during his conversion to ruling the world, his quality went down the toilet, blends lost their signature profiles, and he stopped making two of my all time favorites, Padilla Miami 8/11 & 1932. I honestly havent bought anything with his name on it, in years. You guys are unanimously making these sound real nice, and convincing me to try his stuff again.