• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Father Limited Edition 2010

I picked up one of these when I picked up my Tatuaje's today. I am interested in seeing how it smokes.

I gotta agree that the cigar itself probably isn't worth $20 (yet), even though value is a subjective thing. I purchased a box, and taking into considering the total package/presentation, I don't feel like the $20/ea is too much for these. I've smoked one so far and thought it was great. That added with the beautiful "box in a box", I didn't feel let down, overcharged, or "gipped" in any way. I'm actually looking forward to how these cigars smoke in the near and far future.

I gotta agree that the cigar itself probably isn't worth $20 (yet), even though value is a subjective thing. I purchased a box, and taking into considering the total package/presentation, I don't feel like the $20/ea is too much for these. I've smoked one so far and thought it was great. That added with the beautiful "box in a box", I didn't feel let down, overcharged, or "gipped" in any way. I'm actually looking forward to how these cigars smoke in the near and far future.

If the coffins and box smoked great they might be worth $20 to me. :laugh: Ultimately what I would end up with is a drawer full of empty coffins, and a fancy empty box in a pile with the other empty boxes. I get what you're saying, but at least to me fancy boxes, coffins, and tubos are worth nothing. Give me good cigars at the lowest possible price. But to each his own.

I agree that it's not really worth the $20 price tag but the idea was good. I have smoked a couple and would pay at most $15

as a fan of the my father line I will be buying two, regardless of the price tag, whether I buy more to age will be based on how it tastes