• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My favorite time of the year

yardgnome02

The weather has been great for riding the last few days and looking at the forecast , it looks like I can finally park the car until next winter and start planning my trips for the summer. I'm hoping to ride the Blue ridge parkway and the tail of the dragon this year.

Any one else ride?

I have a Harley Sportster 883C for now but i'm looking to upgrade to a Street Bob or Fat bob after I re-enlist this year.

-Tom

I've got a 2006 1200 XLC Sportster with a few of the fixin's. Been hoping to sell it so I can do a little upgrade myself, however if I don't no biggie, I still can ride! :D

10-13-07Imported022.jpg

10-13-07Imported036.jpg

10-13-07Imported018.jpg

10-13-07Imported038.jpg

10-13-07Imported044.jpg

It's not quite time yet here in Minnesota. But soon...

2006 BMW R1200GSA
2002 Triumph Daytona CE
2002 KTM Duke
2000 Suzuki SV650 (For the wife)
1975 Norton Commando 850

They scream to be ridden every morning.

I have a Suzuki Boulevard and ride alot myself. All my friends ride Harleys so i will be upgrading soon I hope. Will most likely go with a RoadKing.

Good thing about South Texas is we can ride all year. :thumbs:

Very Excited to get back out there!!!

haha, just noticed this is back when the bike still had street gear on it

_JON9915.JPG

_JON9810.JPG

I am more of a car guy but my best friend puts on this run

Linky

I am the advance guy. I have all the cash and get there before everybody else and pay the fees, set up the banners , and most important make sure the beer is cold when everyone gets there.

Anyone wants to send me a bike I am game. :) Lol, Last bike I rode was a Kawa zx9r.... Needa get me a bike bad!

Don

I purchased a new Harley Davidson Lowrider in 1983 and I'm still riding it today.
Spring will be here soon! :D

Would love to own a HD....but in my hands it would probably just be a death machine so I'll stick with my mustang. Although it is geeting to be good weather for any type of cruizing.....