• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MY FIRST ATTACK,......I BARELY SURVIVED.

thefatguy

TheFatGuy
This morning I had to pay the final installment on the food/hall for my wedding on Friday and it turned out to be $2,000.00 more than expected. There was a misunderstanding about the price of dinners.????????? Then, we are suppose to start painting my basement, but the drywall mud didn't dry right so that can't start until tomorrow. Needless to say, I'm very stressed. Then I realize the mail came because my mailbox was on the ground. I found a GREAT package of cigars from a wonderful BOTL, Jesus, MOBIG. What a wonderful selection and it couldn't have come at a better time. I am truely humbled my friend and I appreciate this very much. There are 3 sticks that I haven'y had and can't wait to try.

Thanks again brother,............watch out,.........karma is a beeeeaaaaatch.

Ian

Jesus has the timing of a Saint as I've been the beneficiary of his kindness in just the same manor....he is The Man!

BTW....don't sweat the small stuff Ian, you guys have too much happiness to look forward to! :)

Indeed. It's funny how sometimes a bomb from one of our amazing BOTLs shows up just when we need it most. I know I've been there. Great hit and even better time on target.

This is what Jesus would do, exactly! Nice play. :thumbs:

As was already mentioned, don't stress too much about it! :)

No good deed goes unpunished. Nice hit Jesus.

That is good to hear, better to feel with the stress you are under. Great hit.

Way to make a brothers day! Great hit Jesus! You da man!

Couldn't have happened at a better time. Nice hit Jesus and to a well deserved BOTL. Enjoy Ian and don't worry about the paint, it'll all dry before you know it....... :) :thumbs: :cool: