• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First box of Cohiba Behike 52!

moopbe

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Great great news!

I suppose I can tell this here? As I live in Europe so Cubans are perfectly legal over here and I don't discuss the source directly?
If not, please give me a note of that so I can delete the information.

Just called my local tobacconist and asked if she had any Cohiba Behike 52 left. She told me she only had one full case and 4 singles left. So I asked here to put the complete box aside for me :blush:.
I need to go and pay the box within 14 days (260,00 EUR), and she will keep them in their big ass walk in humidor, since I am still looking for a good humidor solution. I am kind of new to the scene and I don't have a humidor yet.
She is also going to make me a proposal of keeping my cigars in a locker in their humidor, but she had to look into prices and stuff. Since they took over the place because the previous owner got sick and died couple of months a go. So she had to look into the system and pricing before she could give me any information on that.

What a wonderful day hmmm :D

God, clear the road, I'm on my way to Heaven :laugh:

dsc06291y.jpg

- random picture from imageshack -

Nice score,congrats!

If you didn't buy a humi yet,here's a tip for ya ,buy BIG!!

Thanks mate.
Yeah, I heard about the size of the humi. Size DOES matter :laugh:

At first I wanted to buy this one below from St.Dupont. Just to complete my collection from St. But when I see that it cost like around 1.100,00 EUR just for 75 cigars. When I compare it with a cabinet from by example the Avallo Tall Display where you can store a ca zillion cigars. Well it would be pretty stupid then to buy the St.Dupont Humidor, since you can get a full cabinet for that amount of greens. Although they aren't actually green in Europe :p

l_02286273.jpg

- image from St.Dupont corporate website -
Though it would go great with the pieces I already have.

l_02286469.jpg

l_02286284.jpg

For a pragmatic solution to your storage issue you might want to search out how to set up a coolidor. It's not as aesthetically pleasing a solution but it's inexpensive and it works. There are also some nice cabinet setups some of the CP members have if that's the route you go. Good luck and welcome to CP.

A cooler and humidity beads are inexpensive, which of course leaves you more money for cigars.

Yeah I know about the cooler it's a cheaper solution. But I'd rather save a couple of months more and buy myself a nice display cabinet.
It's a good looking piece of furniture and brings some mood in your apartment in the lonely evenings with the lights on in the cabinet.
The sweet sweet smell of the Spanish Ceder :D

A cooler and humidity beads are inexpensive, which of course leaves you more money for cigars.

The man is wise.

Couldn't agree more on the beads and cooler option!

Coolerdor 101

When set up right, they work flawlessly.

WTH?? Don't reward Sneeds' piggybacking.

For a pragmatic solution to your storage issue you might want to search out how to set up a coolidor. It's not as aesthetically pleasing a solution but it's inexpensive and it works. There are also some nice cabinet setups some of the CP members have if that's the route you go. Good luck and welcome to CP.

I have a big tupperdor with beads and while maybe it ain't too pretty to look at, it sure does regulate humidity a lot better than my two desktops do. The cigars smoke much better and, yeah, it was a lot cheaper than the desktops, as well.

If ten cigars sends you this way, wait until you get your first cab! :D

Are they smoking well at this point?

Steve

The man is wise.

Couldn't agree more on the beads and cooler option!

Coolerdor 101

When set up right, they work flawlessly.

WTH?? Don't reward Sneeds' piggybacking.

Ahem... I stand corrected! Don't listen to a word Sneeds says! He'll have you all screwed up. Moe is on the right track as always! :whistling:

Better? :sign:

Buy the cooler, fill it up. Transfer contents to display cabinet,filling that up. Use cooler again to hold overflow sticks because of CP.

Repeat as needed.