• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first cigars - what do you think?

drxcm

Hi all, I'm new to CP and have just stocked my humidor (a small one) with the following cigars, what do you think??

Montechristo No.2 x 4
Montechristo No.4 x 5
Montechristo No.5 x 5
Cohiba Siglo II x 3
Hoyo de Monterey Epicure No.2 x2
Bolivar Churchill x 2
Romeo y Julieta Pyramides x 2
Hoyo de Monterey Churchill x 2

I'm fairly new to cigars (smoking for about 2 years intermittently) and this is my first real stash.

Which should I smoke first?
Which should I keep the longest?
Any suggestions for further purchases?

Thanks, this is a great community you have here!!!

I guess before I make some suggestions on which to smoke/save...how old are they? Don't need box code...just year.

Welcome to CP! You're gonna love it here :)

That's a real nice selection you've got there. I don't know what to tell you as far as what to smoke first. Maybe try one of each :sneaky:

For new additions I just have two words for ya:

More Cohibas! :D

waliguy said:
I guess before I make some suggestions on which to smoke/save...how old are they? Don't need box code...just year.
Not really sure. . to be honest I didn't pay too much attention to the boxes at my tobacconist.

I think tonight I will try a Monte. No2

:)

drxcm said:
Hi all, I'm new to CP and have just stocked my humidor (a small one) with the following cigars, what do you think??

Montechristo No.2 x 4
Montechristo No.4 x 5
Montechristo No.5 x 5
Cohiba Siglo II x 3
Hoyo de Monterey Epicure No.2 x2
Bolivar Churchill x 2
Romeo y Julieta Pyramides x 2
Hoyo de Monterey Churchill x 2

I'm fairly new to cigars (smoking for about 2 years intermittently) and this is my first real stash.

Which should I smoke first?
Which should I keep the longest?
Any suggestions for further purchases?

Thanks, this is a great community you have here!!!
Very nice line up.
anyone you try will be good. :)
and they will only get better with time.

Try 'em all and continue to develop your palate. In three more years of cigar smoking you'll have a better idea of what YOU like.

Screw the CA ratings. Don't let anyone tell you what to smoke. Sure, there are better cigars out there, but taste is subjective. Find what you like (and don't). THAT's the best part of cigar smoking...the search, the quest...for what is good to you.

I've pretty much nailed MY 20 go-to smokes...and that's after herfing a LOT of dog rockets.

Great selection :thumbs:

I would smoke any of them anytime :D

I would suggest you try the following:
Ramon Allones
Gigantes (Double Corona)
Specially Selected (Robusto)
Small Club Corona (Tres Petit Corona)

Vegas Robaina
Famosos (Robusto)
Don Alejandro (Double Corona)
Clasicos (Lonsdale)

Both of those brands are stronger than most of what you have but give 'em a shot.