• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first ever pipes

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
I mentioned to one of my masonic brothers who is a budding pipe smoker that I would like to try one one day. Well today I recieved a call from him saying he had something for me. To my surprise this is what you handed me. He also gave me a small zip lock bag of tabacco to get started with. I'll be looking to you guys and previous posts for other ideas on what I should try.

353243390.jpg

353243325.jpg

353243270.jpg

That is a great gift!

Best of luck in your new pursuit.

Neither of those look like the key to a National Treasure but nice smokes LOL

What tobacco did he give you?

Welcome to the Pipe room, glad to have you here. Those are some great looking pieces you have there, hope you enjoy them as much as I've enjoyed my pipes so far.

Neither of those look like the key to a National Treasure but nice smokes LOL

What tobacco did he give you?

Not sure. I know he is found of a "house blend" from his B&M supplier. It just in a plastic ziplock. I lit it up this weekend and wasn't really impressed. So I am going to try to explore some other stuff

Thats one hell of a gift to start smoking pipes with. The advantage is you can smoke a Aromatic in one sitting and follow it up in the same pipe with a non-aromatic which won't hurt them from my experience. And nice looking pipes on top of it. Congrats and welcome to the Pipe world. :D