• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first ISOM

Chef Richard

I just finished lunch and decided to try my first ever isom an 96 H. upmann from KingofSmithville and it is just a piece of heaven (creamy and rich with the slightest nuttyness flavor). I highly recommend any dealings with him and hope to do more in the future myself..

Chef Richard

Your right there Mike, he might as well put up a second morgage on the house now...... :D :0 :p :D

Wow, great choice for your first. You're gonna spoil yourself for aged Havanas ;)

I had my first Cuban I could appreciate today. I had a RyJ a while back and I liked it, but I think I would appreciate it alot more now that Im slightly more experienced. I had a RASS today thats I just got from a box split, I wasnt too impressed and I would say it was OK at best. Maybe it just needs some age on it, maybe it was just a sub-par cigar, or maybe I was expecting too much, either way I was mildly disappointed, if smoke another one and still dont like it, I think Ill just ship it off to someone who enjoys them more than I do. Maybe its just not my cup of tea. Hopefully my next Cuban will be a better experience. Im hoping for a Cohiba Siglo or maybe a Trinidad, but we'll see.

KingofSmithville

Chef, is he at CW? Oh and which H. Upmann did you have? Was it one of those GREAT Sir Winstons? The only H. Upmann's I've ever had are the Sir Winstons and I like them very much! :thumbs: