• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First Novel now ailable on Amazon

stevehawk

'Member? C'mon you 'member!
Kindle version is now available on Amazon.com for all you book lovers. $2.99 for the e-book. Upcoming paperback will be $7.99.

Sorry, AVB, no pictures...

Thanks to the good BOTLS that helped with this:

- MrWolf
- eljimmy
- shamrocker

I will be sending you guys each a signed copy when they hit my doorstep in the next few weeks.

Link to book on Amazon

Link to cover art

Sweet! Waiting for the paperback brother! It sounds very exciting!

The cover art alone makes me want to pick it up and read it, Very nice.

I will put it on my list for the kindle, congrats Steve!

Congrats Steve, great accomplishment. I will definitely get a copy, sounds like one I would like reading.

Ken

Congrats!! That is amazingly awesome! Looking forward to giving it a read.

Congratulations. I'll have to look for it.

Way to go, Steve. I look forward to reading it once the paperback version is out. :thumbs:

Very nice! Looks like something I would enjoy reading. Congratulations!

Wait....does he smoke cigars? :D

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone. It was a LOT of work, for sure -- now I have to go out and market the darn thing somehow.

So what's this then?

Looks good brother.

Kindle version is now available on Amazon.com for all you book lovers. $2.99 for the e-book. Upcoming paperback will be $7.99.

Sorry, AVB, no pictures...

Link to cover art

:whistling: Sorry, Ray, I couldn't resist. You know I love ya, bruddah! (and not in the souldog kinda way...) :D

Very nice! Looks like something I would enjoy reading. Congratulations!

Wait....does he smoke cigars? :D

Yeah, I still smoke a half-dozen or so a week. I just don't have as much time to tell you fockers about them as I used to. I check in regularly -- post rarely.

LMAO... just noticed the misspelling in the thread title. Not too promising of a start for a supposed author, huh? :laugh:

Congrats on the first novel getting published Steve. :thumbs:

Congrats on getting the book published Steve! I really look forward to reading the book. The cover really intrigued me and I bet it'll be a great read.

Hawkmark? Are you self publishing Steve? Looks good. LMK when the publicity tour comes through Denver, we can get together and taunt Bruce into joining us.

Congratulations on the book. That will be my next read on the Kindle.

The mall I'm in has a Borders and they frequently have people in their promoting and signing their books maybe look into that .

Excellent! Congratulations!
I'm also curious as to mmburtch's publishing question.
You've got another sale here when it comes out in PB.

Hawkmark? Are you self publishing Steve? Looks good. LMK when the publicity tour comes through Denver, we can get together and taunt Bruce into joining us.

Matt, I’m glad you brought that up. I have indeed joined the growing ranks of indie publishing. Similar to independent filmmakers, indie publishers have to perform most of the tasks required to get a book ready for publication.

Literally hundreds (thousands?) of hours have been invested in this project, without any monetary expense on my part. For those tasks that I couldn’t do myself, I had to find others who could. From the beta readers who read my drafts and provided suggestions, to my family and friends who scanned for typos, there were a lot of people who contributed to the final work. I owe a lot of thank you’s and favors to them for their time and willingness to help. :love:

My goal with the book is not money, nor fame… just readers.